what the fuck is this forum comming too

All this forum needs is a mercyless mod deleting posts and banning leeches.
seriously

I dunno...I'm a moderator at a musician forum with over 15000 active users and while applying severe moderation helped a lot in dealing with a number of issues it takes away some of the soul and vibe of the forum. Many times in the past I've just thought to myself "this is the best forum on earth - there's a ton of golden info, there's a whole bunch of awesome, interesting and funny people and it manages to keep itself together without moderators simply because all of its regulars knew what's right and ethical and kicked the shit out of any intruders, verbally. I guess you can't have your cake and eat it, too. I just don't want to eat the cake yet, so to say.

Yeah, actually as long as moderation is restricted to banning "tools and trolls" and moving threads to the right subforum, we should be fine. I think the ocassional friendly/funny offtopic should be allowed.

Holy fuck. Holy jesus fucking christ on a god damn stick jesus fucking christ.

i did not mean for this to turn into what it is.

also i just want to let all of you know that

i have learned alot from all of you every fucking one of you esp the usual regulars

ermz,erik lolzgreg,sturgis,bhood,jeff,mike,donovan,lasse,murphy,glenn,gareth, etc. all of you every fucking single person i've talked to on this forum has helped me so much. hell you know what this forum fucking changes lives man.

i think that we need to go back to telling nearly "noob post"
"use the search function :3"

also

the reason why i loved this forum is cause everyone was so nice and willing to help everyone out,

and jesus fuck man i can't type

so i just want to take a second and say

thank you everyone

also me creating those impulses was a fucking dumb idea

There should totally be a different forum for left handed people. I don't want some fucking left handed sob telling me how to eq overheads. Some more changes that need made:

1.) Another identical forum run totally by Beagles.
2.) Another forum with more bitching about people bitching etc.
3.) A parallel universe were Holy Diver does not exist and is replaced with pink pop tarts.
4.) A computer program that regulates the forum and destroys all post by people with different points of view than mine.

Thank you

There should totally be a different forum for left handed people. I don't want some fucking left handed sob telling me how to eq overheads. Some more changes that need made:

1.) Another identical forum run totally by Beagles.
2.) Another forum with more bitching about people bitching etc.
3.) A parallel universe were Holy Diver does not exist and is replaced with pink pop tarts.
4.) A computer program that regulates the forum and destroys all post by people with different points of view than mine.

Thank you

Does this mean I should stop keeping my fingers crossed for a Blowjobs in a golf course -forum, now? :(

...and most of those guys either left or post rarely. Many of them were awesome. Note that both Andy and Brett post in that thread.

Is it reasonable to expect everyone to stick around though?

I'm sure Andy's not abandoned us as such (hell it's his own forum), rather just shared a lot of his knowledge with us and is now more content in taking a backseat, and to be fair, there are a lot of experienced engineers that have joined the board and shared their knowledge since then as well!

cute-puppy-pictures-outside-needs-hug.jpg

EDIT - BETTER:

puppy.jpg

as long as i can still liberally say "cunt" then i am cool with whatever moderation