WHAT THE FUCK? SLIPKNOT Drummer To Join SATYRICON For U.S. Tour - Oct. 5, 2004

I remember reading somewhere that JJ honed his chops playing along with Morbid Angel, Suffocation, and Slayer (hell, he's already filled in for Lombardo once) so if Satry think he can fill Frost's boots, I'll take his word for it. I got to see Satyricon about five years ago with Angelcorpse and that was fucking excellent show, so I'd be just as happy to see them again.

Marksveld- and you're right, Satryicon of old is long gone, but I do still like their most recent albums. Satyr's a very original songwriter.

if its good enough for Satyricon its good enough for the Mah...its not like the drummer of slipknot is responsible for their suckyness...i blame it on the songwriters in the band..

He also scores props from me for making sure I'm not the shortest man on earth, lol. He's actually shorter than me, and not many dudes are ;)

Wow, another! That makes you, Joey Jordison, and the old bassist from Origin! I seriously don't know anyone personally that is shorter than me (males, I mean).

Pyrus said:
I'm 5'4.

Blow me.
Are you sure you'd like to have another man 'blow' you? That's the sort of thing homosexuals do. Are you homosexual? I am heterosexual, so I think you'd have better luck if you found another homosexual male to blow you. Quite frankly, I don't like your idea :(

LOL