What took so long?

You're truly laughable. Were you saying that the REISSUES from last year only sold xx copies? Hah, dumb-ass.

You've now been proven blatantly wrong about how many albums Judas Priest has sold, and yet you still cannot admit your gaffe. Are you THAT thick-headed?

Originally posted by markgugs
You're truly laughable. Were you saying that the REISSUES from last year only sold xx copies? Hah, dumb-ass.

You've now been proven blatantly wrong about how many albums Judas Priest has sold, and yet you still cannot admit your gaffe. Are you THAT thick-headed?

Why are you so pissed? I don't get it ?
Team lost, huh...
:lol:

Actually I'm not pissed at all. Disappointed yes, but pissed, no. Now I'm just debating which was more obvious:

The oh-so predictable nature of you coming back at me with a lame "Raiders lost" comment. Gee, tell me something I don't know. Or at least something original.

OR

The FACT that you've now demonstrated for everyone to see how little you know about metal & its history.

So keep laughing...we're all laughing with, err, at you.

Actually I'm not pissed at all. Disappointed yes, but pissed, no. Now I'm just debating which was more obvious:

The oh-so predictable nature of you coming back at me with a lame "Raiders lost" comment. Gee, tell me something I don't know. Or at least something original.

OR

The FACT that you've now demonstrated for everyone to see how little you know about metal & its history.

So keep laughing...we're all laughing with, err, at you.

A legend in your own mind.:lol:
Why must you try to prove that you're more intellegent than everyone? I think it's more arrogance than anything.:lol:
Later.

Don't worry union9, no slinging whatsoever.

Dumbass already proved his inability to contribute anything even semi-intelligent to this thread. And need I point out that HE was the person who BEGAN being a dick:

Originally posted by sixxswine:
I won't bother getting in a pissing match with one of the Raider Trekies. It's not worth my time. If you'd like to check for yourself look 'em up on the RIAA data base. I guess you mean platinum in Canada? Where's a gold disc is 250,000 units? Platinum is 500,000?! Platinum doesn't mean a Million copies in every country. Either way, your post was based on a mere rumor that BW&BK posted on their website & has since been removed.

Sunday's score: Tampa-31, Raiders-17

The only thing he had right in his post that was TRYING to make ME look stupid (not the other way around, as he'd have you believe, what with my "arrogance" and "conceit" and all) was the winner of the Superbowl. Otherwise, he was wrong, flat-out wrong, and wrote that post specifically to make me look dumb. When others jumped in to point out that he was full of shit and didn't obviously have a clue what he was yammering about, then he backed off his claims and turned things into a personal attack on me. So fuck him, pardon my French.

Don't worry union9, no slinging whatsoever.

Dumbass already proved his inability to contribute anything even semi-intelligent to this thread. And need I point out that HE was the person who BEGAN being a dick:

Originally posted by sixxswine:

The only thing he had right in his post that was TRYING to make ME look stupid (not the other way around, as he'd have you believe, what with my "arrogance" and "conceit" and all) was the winner of the Superbowl. Otherwise, he was wrong, flat-out wrong, and wrote that post specifically to make me look dumb. When others jumped in to point out that he was full of shit and didn't obviously have a clue what he was yammering about, then he backed off his claims and turned things into a personal attack on me. So fuck him, pardon my French.

Tis kool. I've noticed you seem to be one of the cooler kats on this forum along with npearce and the gang over at A.P.. So don't mind me. Sling that fucker. :D

TOTALROCK.COM....
Former Priest Drummer Arrested Posted Tuesday, 28 January, 2003

Dave Holland, the former Judas Priest drummer, has been arrested on a charge that he sexually assaulted a wheelchair bound 17-year-old with a mental age of eight. The 54-year-old has been released on bail. :guh:

Originally posted by Russ
TOTALROCK.COM....
Former Priest Drummer Arrested Posted Tuesday, 28 January, 2003

Dave Holland, the former Judas Priest drummer, has been arrested on a charge that he sexually assaulted a wheelchair bound 17-year-old with a mental age of eight. The 54-year-old has been released on bail. :guh:

God, what the hell has the world come to?!:mad: