What up coming concerts do you plan on attending?

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Well now that I have made a post about what concerts you have been to this year, how bout the ones you plan on attending. Here is mylist, if there are three stars in front of it that means I already have tickets for it.

***June 4 - Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles 6 Pack Weekend - Ion Vein, Lilitu, Shadowkeep, E Force, Seven Witches, Doro, Grave Digger, and Katatonia - The Odeon in Cleveland, Ohio.

***June 5 - Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles 6 Pack Weekend - Dreams Of Damnation, Brainstorm, Flotsam and Jetsam, Shok Paris, Dismember, Primal Fear, and Metal Church - The Odeon in Cleveland, Ohio.

***June 14 - Trivium, Beyond The Embrace and Iced Earth - Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

***July 16 - Ozzfest 2004 featuring Black Label Society, Dimmu Borgir, Slayer, Judas Priest, and Black Sabbath - PNC Bank Art Center in Holmdel, NJ.

July 20 - Poison and Kiss - PNC Bank Art Center in Holmdel, NJ.

July 21 - Hat Trick Of Misery, Joey Belladonna, and WASP - Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

August 6 - Decapitated and Cannibal Corpse - Cricket Club in Irvington, NJ.

August 14 - Rush - PNC Bank Art Center in Holmdel, NJ.

August 18 - Joe Satriani, Thin Lizzy and Deep Purple - PNC Bank Art Center in Holmdel, NJ.

***August 22 - Lullacry and Nightwish - BB King Blues Club/Grill in NYC.

***September 26 - Blue Oyster Cult and UFO - Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.

May 30: In Flames

August 18: Hatebreed/Slayer/Judas Priest

October 8: Metallica

Those are the bands I know I'll be seeing for sure, so far...

...will that Kiss/Poison tour happen in Canada by any chance?

Anthrax @Lyon
Gods of Metal festival @Bologna, Italy (Judas Priest, Wasp, Testament, Nevermore, UFO, Alice Cooper...)
Judas Priest @Grenoble
Dew Scented / Graveworm @St-Paul-3-Chateaux

June 15 - Slayer/Damageplan in Montreal, CANADA
August 8 - WASP in Montreal
August 10 WASP in Ottawa, CANADA
August 18 Judas Priest in Toronto, CANADA

That's the list so far!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Gwar - May 29th @ The Chance in Poughkeepsie, NY

Black Dahlia Murder w/ Goatwhore - Cattle Decapitation - Watch Them Die - Lugosis Needle

Twisted Sister in 100% costume - August 13th @ The Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, NY

Ozzfest 2004 - July 14th @ PNC Bank Arts Center

Break Zero said:
Twisted Sister in 100% costume - August 13th @ The Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, NY

Man, you're lucky... so far Twisted hasn't made it to eastern Canada... :cry:

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Fangface said:
Anthrax @Lyon
Gods of Metal festival @Bologna, Italy (Judas Priest, Wasp, Testament, Nevermore, UFO, Alice Cooper...)
Judas Priest @Grenoble
Dew Scented / Graveworm @St-Paul-3-Chateaux
LUCKY FUCK! Gods of Metal is a killer bill!

lucky lucky people, I just went to iced earth/cobhc, and after it I realized there are no more upcoming shows here in sf. I would like to go to progpower, but no money, no ride etc.

the only plus side is that destruction mentioned a north america tour, but that will be at least three months from now.

The saYer said:
lucky lucky people, I just went to iced earth/cobhc, and after it I realized there are no more upcoming shows here in sf. I would like to go to progpower, but no money, no ride etc.

the only plus side is that destruction mentioned a north america tour, but that will be at least three months from now.
Awesome, I didn't hear that and love Destruction. Have never seen them so I sooo look foward to their return to the States.

Just saw KISS 3 times a week ago hahaha. Now I'm sad because I have nothing else to look forward to, especially knowing that you lucky fuckers in the U.S. get Poison as the support band on KISS' tour there! I'd kill to see Poison! And having them on the same bill as my favourite band would just be heaven, I could die a happy man right there!

Edguy are coming next month though so I'm gonna go to that.

That's about all :(

Ozzfest if possible, Rockfest (T.Sister, Tesla, Priest), WASP!!!!, Arch Enemy
I dont give a shit what I see this summer as long as I see multiple shows of the Metal Gods!!!

Well, gotta go to graspop here....3 days and over 70 bands.
just to say some; Queesryche, Anthrax, Judas Priest, Exodus, Saxon, Testament, Death Angel, and dozens more, check out the website:
http://www.graspop.be/
and it's only a mile away, just sitting in the garden would give me a free concert :)