what were the best movies of 2007? and most anticipated for '08?

Anyone ever check out the top 100 worst reviewed movies on rottentomato.com? It's hilarious. I love to see certain directors fail over and over again

also hellmike, spiderman 3? are you serious? i watched most of it and it was god awful, everyone i know who's seen it agrees...in fact you're the first person i've ever seen recommend it. i'm not even gonna mention enchanted :loco:

Well, I think it was good. I hate the omg im an evil good guy because i gots virus-thing, but come on, it has VENOM!

edsit: and you've watched enchanted?

do you know anything about Spiderman (comic-wise..)

Yes, I'm quite a fan of some comics actually though not a maniac über-devoted follower. I just don't give many fucks when they make movies about 'em or I'd be disappointed, just like with movies based on books... I hold Conan the Barbarian as the single best movie ever made, remember? (tied with Dumb & Dumber)

well in the comics, Peter Parker is not a whiny bitch and ALWAYS cracks jokes. Even when he is fighting and getting beat up, he cracks jokes. Sam Raimi took that completely out of the movies, and it pisses me off.
Also, they killed off all the good bad guys! Fucking dumb!

but yeah, Conan!!! theres a new movie coming out in 2009

Best:

Eastern Promises (Easily the top for 2007)
No Country For Old Men
Hot Fuzz
Across the Universe
The Fountain (if it was 2007, that is, can't remember).

Ok:

Live Free Die Hard
I Am Legend
American Gangster
This is England
Sweeney Todd
Planet Terror

Horrid:
Hostel 2
Spider Man 3
That new Fantastic Four Film (Not that the last one was any better)

well in the comics, Peter Parker is not a whiny bitch and ALWAYS cracks jokes. Even when he is fighting and getting beat up, he cracks jokes. Sam Raimi took that completely out of the movies, and it pisses me off.
Also, they killed off all the good bad guys! Fucking dumb!

but yeah, Conan!!! theres a new movie coming out in 2009

Just pretend the comic doesn't exist when you watch the movie, they barely have anything except general characters and background in common. And yeah, emo peter is gay but ignore that too.

And Conan, yeah... Will probably be decent/good, but even the Destroyer has nothing at all on the Barbarian, and that one has Arnold as the mister himself.

Will watch that trailer in the morning, JayK. Thank you kindly!

i thought The Bourne Ultimatum was merely OK ... and the one before it. I really despise the tight shots and fast editing of both. also the more "detached" dialogue in both the later ones made them feel more mechanical.

the story and visual delivery of the first one was so much more in line with great 70's espionage thrillers. His chick also added an element sadly missing in both others.

Just pretend the comic doesn't exist when you watch the movie, they barely have anything except general characters and background in common. And yeah, emo peter is gay but ignore that too.

And Conan, yeah... Will probably be decent/good, but even the Destroyer has nothing at all on the Barbarian, and that one has Arnold as the mister himself.

Will watch that trailer in the morning, JayK. Thank you kindly!
Theres a reason why Peter Parker/Spiderman is one of the greatest comic book characters of all time.

The Conan movie is supposed to be more like the Robert E. Howard stories.
Nothing like the first two movies.