What will the end of the world be like?

What will the end of the world be like?

• Environmental disaster (pollution, ozone layer, rain forests, no more oil, you know the drill)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Judgement day - the Apocalypse will come like it was written in the book of Revelations

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Aliens from another planet will kill us, take what they need from earth and leave it burning

• The sun will expand and swallow up our planet - as is told to us by astronomers

• A meteorite will hit our planet and all life will die

• A global nuclear war - nobody escapes death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had to read that twice too :Spin:

Why can't we laugh all through our life? Would we die younger?

Now my heart aches because of laughing, I mean physically, this is unfair.

The end of the world: People and the whole universe will unite as ONE and we'll walk through the rainbow to eternity and find peace in the Big Blank Empty Nothing.
But before this, I want to see The Cure playing a live show for this event.

nomana-nuniyan said:
Wouldn't that be cool, alwin? O_O
\

UFOdeg2.jpg

painting "The baptism of Christ" from 1710

is that a ufo up there?

I probably think it would be summert to do with the O zone layer and greenhouse effect and all that type of stuff I dont know enough about it to say anything more. I just think the world will burn up killing all life baking us like pop tarts in a toaster. And then eventually it will jus like go booom or summert.

With a bit of luck there will be zombies and werewolves involved. Objects being thrown through windows, blood everywhere and lots of fighting.....however in one small part of the world there will be an old bar, with a tv showing highlights and serving whiskey in pint glasses............just something to think about.

I don't mind werewolves, funny, I thought the word is related to were, like the past tense form of be, but were is the old English form of man :cool: We call it wolfman in Hungarian too.

Dhatura said:
I don't mind werewolves, funny, I thought the word is related to were, like the past tense form of be, but were is the old English form of man :cool: We call it wolfman in Hungarian too.

In afrikaans we call it "weerwolf" wich could mean two thigs. Againwolf or weatherwolf if you roughly translate it. We have a wierd language sometimes :loco: