What will the end of the world be like?

What will the end of the world be like?

• Environmental disaster (pollution, ozone layer, rain forests, no more oil, you know the drill)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Judgement day - the Apocalypse will come like it was written in the book of Revelations

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Aliens from another planet will kill us, take what they need from earth and leave it burning

• The sun will expand and swallow up our planet - as is told to us by astronomers

• A meteorite will hit our planet and all life will die

• A global nuclear war - nobody escapes death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dhatura said:
I don't mind werewolves, funny, I thought the word is related to were, like the past tense form of be, but were is the old English form of man :cool: We call it wolfman in Hungarian too.
you paid well attention to Harry Potter, didn't you? ;)

Dhatura said:
I think it's just that you nicked it from English but it got distorted on the way, no kidding. That's how it often works with them daft languages.

weerwolf (person who changes himself into a wolf) middeldutch: weerwolf, middle'high'german: werwolf, old english: werewulf, the first part is oldsaksian, oldgerman, oldenglish 'wer', oldnorwegian 'verr', gothic 'wair' (man), latin 'vir', oldirish 'fer', lituwanian 'vyras' oldindian 'vira' (hero, man with special gifts)

so... india?

you probably would say "spur" if you really wanted to say a german word. track is also in use, but usually you speak of a "titel" (title) or simply "lied" (song) rather than tracks.