What would u consider opeth's most "popular " song...!!!!!

metalhead416

New Metal Member
Apr 30, 2007
Im thinkin Demon of teh fall or drpaery falls...!!!!......what is in your opinion teh most popular song....as in teh one ppl are teh most familiar with......!!!!...jsut curious.....PEAC EOUT

Im thinkin Demon of teh fall or drpaery falls...!!!!......what is in your opinion teh most popular song....as in teh one ppl are teh most familiar with......!!!!...jsut curious.....PEAC EOUT

Eternal Soul Torture !!!!

No but seriously my opinion is that those two songs are their most popular and you need to learn how to type. You look like a fucking retard when you spell "the" wrong 4 times in two sentences. You have more dots in between your words than you do words that are spelled correctly. Most people only use half their brains but I think your struggling to use a tenth. Unless of corse your from a different country and have only started to learn how write English, in which case keep practicing.

Eternal Soul Torture !!!!

No but seriously my opinion is that those two songs are their most popular and you need to learn how to type. You look like a fucking retard when you spell "the" wrong 4 times in two sentences. You have more dots in between your words than you do words that are spelled correctly. Most people only use half their brains but I think your struggling to use a tenth. Unless of corse your from a different country and have only started to learn how write English, in which case keep practicing.

I'm hoping, "corse" was a typo...

A lot of people know The Grand Conjuration. It's popular to people who are not hardcore Opeth fans, and there are a lot of those.

from what iv noticed. The grand conjuration, deliverance, demon of the fall, and in my time of need usually gets the crowd wet.