What would you "repeat" forever?

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Okay so we all have our favorite songs that we know and love but ...

what would your 3 songs be that if you had them on repeat forever you would NEVER get tired of listening to?

I know that I have songs I only play when nobody is around because otherwise I know I'd here - "OMG, you're playing that song again?!"

So what are yours ... and you ONLY GET THREE! :loco:

2. QUEEN - I Want It All

Okay dude, you are seriously my new hero right now. I am by far the biggest QUEEN fan on this board. I remember buying The Miracle on cassette the day it got released in the US and furthermore I also bought the cassette single of this particular song! Awesome choice!

Believe - Savatage

Ah, Glenn, you know that Believe is easily one of my favorite Savatage songs ... excellent choice!

There's so many choices there would be way more than just three. But these three are the first that come to mind. Plus I have actually put all these songs on repeat for hours on end.

Van Halen - Unchained
Scar Symmetry - Holograhic Universe
Sybreed - Decoy

Ozzy-Crazy Train
Whitesnake-Still Of The Night
Scorpions-No One Like You

Impaled - Raise the Stakes
Helloween - I Want Out
Falconer - Clarion Call

These are three that came to mind. I'll stick with them, and try my best not to list 50 others.

At first read, I thought...what a doozy! After 30 seconds of cogitation, I realized that these weren't difficult picks at all:

Waysted Love by Grim Reaper
Private Affair by Garfield
Love To Love (Live) by UFO