What y'all doing on New Years Eve?

I will drink a few glasses of sweet dutch jenever and a good glass Beerenauslese from Mosel Saar Ruwer Gebiet and I will eat fresh fish with nice fruits and Gemuese and a Grolsch beer and I will see the fire works!

heavycelli said:
I will drink a few glasses of sweat dutch jenever and a good glass Beerenauslese from Mosel Saar Ruwer Gebiet and I will eat fresh fish with nice fruits and Gemuese and a Grolsch beer and I will see the fire works!

Sounds good..... I love the Grolsch !!!

sammi951 said:
Nooo, it's Paxoman that likes to sleep in the bath, usually after lager-fuelled Saxon gigs :lol:

Im sorry! My mistake!! lol

sammi951 said:
Just thought...you'll be a proud daddy by this time next year Valanx, and I don't think getting drunk out of your skull and doing night feeds go very well together

yeah......thanks for that!! Your right though, i guess its time to admit defeat and grow up......no wait!!! I still have 6 or 7 months yet!

:D

valanx said:
Yeah......thanks for that!! Your right though, i guess its time to admit defeat and grow up......no wait!!! I still have 6 or 7 months yet!

:D

:lol: On the contrary, I have found being a parent gives you the licence to do daft things, and watch stuff like Shrek/Toy Story, etc at the pics, without feeling like a pillock - purely in the name of entertaining your kids...of course!! :oops: :Spin:

Sammi951 said:
:lol: On the contrary, I have found being a parent gives you the licence to do daft things, and watch stuff like Shrek/Toy Story, etc at the pics, without feeling like a pillock - purely in the name of entertaining your kids...of course!! :oops: :Spin:
The thing is i have 2 girls so i find myself doing daft girly things.

WILKS said:
The thing is i have 2 girls so i find myself doing daft girly things.

Really?? Tell me more!! :lol: :dopey: I know what you mean though - I have had to spend many a time playing football, soldiers, etc with my son, and listening to him go on about such "interesting" subjects as fishing and basketball :D

What I'm going to do? Let me see... I'm going to warm up Sauna, drink some beer, record some guitar playing and... well, maybe I could go out for a walk. Belive it or not, but I've been practically inside my house since 21st of this month, haha! First I fell ill and there's really no reason to go out...

Well, im getting ready for tonight!!
icon_boozer.gif

My suit is out ready, and i have got loads of cash from the cash machine :kickass:

The only thing im woried about is how bad my hangover will be :puke:

three out of four happened... I bathed in Sauna, I drank beer and I went for a walk.. and that's it. That really was my New Years Eve... :zzz:

CRUSADER747 said:
The only thing im woried about is how bad my hangover will be :puke:

its been a very lonng nigjd.....il dt....i eil....i will start again!
concentratr!

fogtet that...