Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Extreme Power Metal

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Something Else

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
There is this one that is like Da-why

You know like 'Are you high in your graduation pictures?' 'Duh. why?'
Course, that was before I graduated college (and I was sober for high school graduation) so I guess it's more like 'Are you gonna be high for your graduation pictures?'

I finally bought graduation pictures with my first full paycheck from my last job late last year. They got left behind at my Dad's house which means they probably went straight in the trash. Thanks Shawna. *sarcasm* I bet she tossed the pictures of my baby too.

IOU. paid in full

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx for those videos but noone of them is what I ment. It was a video where Alexi plays the solo like on the album (first video where I've seen him playing it without any changings).

No, it must be a pretty old video because Alexi used his old Jackson in it. Is there really nobody who can't remember this video?!?

Found it!

Edit: Which concert was this?

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck man why didn't you say it was one of the m net vids? yah of course I remember those. people used to bring them to me on video tapes. same way I first saw a music video- Alice Cooper Welcome to my Nightmare. The first one I saw air on tv was Black Hole Sun. I do believe I saw that the year after Kurt Cobain died. Then by the time I was in high school I was allowed to watch MTV. That was circa NIN The Fragile. a favorite.

As I recall that concert was in Korea

The first metal album I ever bought was Slipknot's debut (Slipknot). I gave it to my brother and instructed him to 1. make Mom listen to Slipknot and 2. play it whenever my boyfriend comes over (his reply: what if your boyfriend is Mick Thompson. i told him in that case he could play whatever he wanted. then he assumed his teacher voice and told me that I was going to be a Mom someday and therefore he was going to play Slipknot for me all the time whenever a new album came out and if there was a reissue he was gonna play all of it for me and if he isn't around when that happens I better be listening to Slipknot on my own or he is gonna come kick my ass. and he's going to make sure he is damn well big enough that I can't do anything to stop him. he reminds me regularly he says 'What have I told you about listening to Slipknot?' When it has been awhile without an album the response is supposed to be 'Don't listen to Slipknot' but when something has just come out the response is supposed to be 'Listen to Slipknot'). Subsequently I started pretending I did not like it because my boyfriend didn't like it. He was a stoner and listened through the grunge era. Fucking grunge kids will make fun of you for any damn thing unless you are exactly like them. hypocrites. with their fucking 'you don't understand Nirvana lyrics.' pretty sure I fucking understand them better than those fuckers. I had a friend from Girl Scouts named Amber. Then she went grunge. I would see her wearing Nirvana shirts. That is how I found out Kurt Cobain died- she was wearing the memorial shirt. I was only marginally aware the guy existed until he was dead.

long story short I need someone to loan the the money to buy the 10th Anniversary Edition of Iowa or my brother is gonna kick my ass.