What's in your CD Player RIGHT NOW?

Lunar Still

Doodle drawrer
Jan 14, 2006
Louisville
russelljackson.bigcartel.com
If you're like me (and if you're anyone with a disc changer), shit might accumulate in there over time. So, what's in there now?

Niyaz - S/T
Candlemass - Nightfall
Strapping Young Lad - Alien
Agalloch - Ashes Against The Grain
Loreena McKennitt - An Ancient Muse

Right now the only "CD Player" I have handy is the optical drive in my laptop. Currently it contains Weeds Season 1 Disc 1.

I do still need to pick up that Loreena McKennitt though.

Death Angel - Killing Season.

Just good hard rock - these guys stayed true to their sound and deliver some energetic songs that sound great. "Resurrection Machine" is the highlight for me.

1 - Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist
2 - Monster Magnet - 4-Way Diablo
3 - Monster Magnet - God Says No
4 - Nevermore - Politics of Ecstasy
5 - Nevermore - Enemies of Reality
6 - Presidents of the USA - These Are The Good Times People

The closest thing I can come up with is the CD player in my car has a CD filled with Devin Townsend albums in mp3. It's a backup in case the battery in my mp3 player dies or I forget it, etc.

I have 400 CD's in my changer... I'd list them out, but I am not THAT bored.

Now, I also have a single slot CD player, which has Morgana Lefay - Fata Morgana in it.

In my truck: Benighted - Icon

In my portable CD player (which I passed out listening to last night): Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?

Nothing, I rip them all and put them away. On a USB dongle is the new Brainstorm album, however, for my car.

In my car I have my iPod hooked up.

In my room, it's Impious - Holy Murder Masquerade, Black Dahlia Murder - Miasma, and *gasp* Protest The Hero - Fortress.