What's in your CD Player RIGHT NOW?

Yes, I eagerly await it. Azam could probably sing over the sound of a lawnmower running down a flock of turkeys and make it sound great.

Agreed.
You know, I usually shun movie soundtracks, because even if they're quite great in combination with the visual, they usually don't stand alone too well. However, theres a track on the 300 soundtrack that features Azam that I have listened to over and over and over. She's definitely in my top 5 singers nowadays.

Also, did you know that on the Vas albums, there aren't any lyrics? She's singing in a made up "meaningless" language, her point being to use her voice not as a medium for words, but for emotion that transcends language. I think thats awesome.

in the car is Gojira - From Mars to Sirius

and in the various living situations ive been in, its not uncommon to have vastly different music playing in multiple rooms at any given time.

WATERS OF CHAOS HAVE INVADED ALL SPACE
THE FLOOD ON EARTH AGAIN I HAVE TO FIND THE WHALES!@

*headbangs uncontrollably*

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
*swoons*

haha, whenever i listen to gojira, i'm reminded of my philosophy teacher from college - a hilarious, effeminate old man who became obsessed with the From Mars... lyrics after i wrote a paper on "Flying Whales"