What's the best thing you've ever done

It is fucked up to take advantage of people who are down on their luck/insane/addicted just because you saw it on bumfights.com. It's like telling a starving woman if she lets you put it in your pooper you'll give her a sandwich, and then doing it and videotaping it and laughing about it with your friends. There's nothing funny about it and you should probably never tell anyone about it IRL, as I would immediately think someone is a piece of shit if they told me something like that and I would most assuredly key their car or something.

But this is the Internet, so we'll just tell you we think it's fucked up!

There was a jock/wrestler/fucktard kid that went to my high school who actually used to beat up homeless dudes. No joke. I hated that guy.

When I was 6 or 7 years old my younger brother dumped the kitchen trashcan's contents all over the floor, and I cleaned up most of the mess on my own will. I went to tell my parents, but since they were busy doing whatever it was they did during "Knock only if there's an emergency time", my mom leaving to do cleaning pissed off my dad, who yelled at me and probably banned me from television/computer time. He was doubly pissed when he saw little mess at all, not realizing that there was more than a fucking puddle of rotting trash goo left initially. My mother understood me, however, and as a token of appreciation gave me another little star sticker to put on my good-deed board.

I stopped doing good things after that.

You had a good deed sticker board?

People who are cruel to homeless people are up there with people who are cruel to children and animals. Way to take advantage of someone who probably won't win.

Won an Artists Guild award when I was in grade 3 for a kickass pencil sketch of the Titanic I drew. Picture ended up hanging in a hospital for like 3-4 years.

That's cool The Butt.

I think playing violin at a few weddings was pretty awesome, providing the musical backdrop for the biggest day of people's lives is a great feeling.

When I was in Singapore serving my National Service as a fire fighter I came to face to face with several real incidents to which I've saved lives. The following is one that I will remember for the rest of my life:

Got a call for an apartment unit fire on the 7th floor. Helped some of my colleagues set up the hose lines. Lift was one of those that stopped only on certain floors, this one stopped at the 5th. I ran up 2 floors to the fire and helped to hose the fire down and locate the origin of fire. Searched again for any casualties with my commander and I was the first one to spot a female in her late 30s. I was completely scared stiff as it was my first time seeing an unconcious body (looked pretty dead to me), my commander smacked me across the back of my helmet with a torch and yelled at me to bring her out. Turns out a whole family of 5 was lying there (which was a little bit suspicious). Mum and dad, twin 13 year olds and one 10 year old. I brought out the 10 year old kid, one of the twins, the mum and the dad.

Turns out they all were suffering smoke inhalation from a fire caused by candles being left on the bed. After a few days, we found out that everyone survived except for the dad who died of permanent brain damage due to smoke inhalation. After a few weeks of police investigation, it turned out that the relationship between the mum and dad was completely sour and that the father was the one who caused the fire and wanted to kill his family. So we were told.

I still remember every detail of that night, and I've never felt so accomplished in my life. There are other firefighting stories as well, but none as life impacting as that one.