Nerdiest Thing You've Ever Done/Period of your life

Rabid fucking sucked.

Dave was... interesting. It's better that he's gone. I think of it like this: The black plague. Cool as all hell to read about, but we can all agree that it's better that it's gone.

Jofa / Ohiogrinder... now him I actually miss. Don't get me wrong- I actively hated him- but it was just so amazingly awful that it was awesome to read about his terrible, rotten life. What a fucking train wreck. "I'm NOT A RACIST, I just think we whites should keep to ourselves because black blood is like poison".

Whatever happeed to hell awaits us all? I miss reading about him moping how pathetic his life is when he lived in a damn 200k house.

erhh, the nerdiest thing I ever did was in the middle of sex my girl was talking dirty to me and I didn't know how to respond except. "ya! I'll shove this shaft in you and give ya 200+ hit points! uh! ya!!"

wait, nvm i just remembered nerd dont have sex.

Rabid fucking sucked.

Dave was... interesting. It's better that he's gone. I think of it like this: The black plague. Cool as all hell to read about, but we can all agree that it's better that it's gone.

Jofa / Ohiogrinder... now him I actually miss. Don't get me wrong- I actively hated him- but it was just so amazingly awful that it was awesome to read about his terrible, rotten life. What a fucking train wreck. "I'm NOT A RACIST, I just think we whites should keep to ourselves because black blood is like poison".
Pretty much my thoughts. Rabid was just annoying because he would always post stupid jokes. Everyone has their stupid moments but he was consistent. People may want to bring Dave and Jofa back, but remembering back to when they were here, there was a lot of negativity surrounding the forum.

I always thought Dave was funny up until he started becoming very creepy, and I never really had anything against Rabid. He made a lot of useless posts, but most users do that at some point. He was funny sometimes, but other times he fell just a bit short.

yeah that's how i felt about dave too

I got the top honor at Model Arab League Boston a couple years back. I handled the social affairs delegation representing Oman.

I've devised a system with my roommate with regards to when our girlfriends are over.

For me, if I write "SPQR" on the whiteboard, that means "Knock first".
If the "SPQR" is enclosed in a shield, that means "access denied".

For him, he'll use the outline of the Apple logo, and fill it in if needs be.