cut or uncut

That said, I'm circumcised, and while I'm sure it hurt like a bitch when it happened, I doubt it's left any psychological scars to this day.

Try being circumcised at the age of twenty. Long story short due to medical reasons i had to, not that i wanted to. And i must say it's not the sort of thing i would wish on anyone. They said no sex for six weeks, i managed four (swelling and bruising not so much a problem as is the popping of stitches). And even then i had to be really careful. Still not as bad as when i got run down by a car, now that was painful. :erk:

Try being circumcised at the age of twenty. Long story short due to medical reasons i had to, not that i wanted to. And i must say it's not the sort of thing i would wish on anyone. They said no sex for six weeks, i managed four (swelling and bruising not so much a problem as is the popping of stitches). And even then i had to be really careful. Still not as bad as when i got run down by a car, now that was painful. :erk:

Im curious as to these medical reasons

Sometimes kids have to be circumcised because they don't wash and they get under-the-foreskin infections. A friend of mine had that done when he was 10 or so. They botched it up and cut his glans half off, and now he can only finish 10% of the time or something tragic like that.

Im curious as to these medical reasons

Skin has a certain elasticity to it, imagine the skin around your elbow not being able to stretch. Yeah that. I went to a doctor when i was eleven and good old public health and whatnot meant a bit of a wait. Sex with gf before surgery meant an accumulation of scar tissue due to said problem. So if i wanted to avoid the constant tearing of skin i had to go through with the surgery.

That sounds horrible.

At least you've still got the whole head of your dick though. Jesus :lol:

"How'd you get that scar?"
"Oh, I got that in Nam. I was out of ammo, so I had to kill a man with my dick."
"That's really badass. And completely gay."

This is common practice in many Muslim countries.

For girls? No, I believe in some tribes in Africa they do so, but it is something that has to do with their culture not religion.

I don't know about obscure tribes.. It's the Muslims that do this. Whether in Africa or the Middle East or anywhere else, it's fundamentalist Muslims who practice female circumcision.

No, fundamentalist Muslims do not do so, at least, it is NOT a Koranic teaching, nor it was said in the Hadith (The words of the Prophet Muhammed). As I said above, you shouldn't look at it from a religious perspective, but a cultural one ;)

@The guy who said that Muslim women have the shittiest lives : LoL, it's not what you think ;)

I didn't know that non-Muslims and non-Jews cut some of their penises, as a Muslim, my parents took me to a hospital to do that. I only remember the doc asking me to breath in a balloon and some pain in the first days while pissing.
It's better done at an early age I think.