cut or uncut

Uncut dicks look like they're wearing sweater vests.

Pretty fucking homoerotic if you ask me.

Circumcised people don't experience the same amount of pleasure when fucking/jerking off. On the other hand, if the pussy is very tight or dry (like when you rape), it can hurt to fuck too hard and fast with a normal dick.

Uncut dicks look like they're wearing sweater vests.

Pretty fucking homoerotic if you ask me.

Hahaha, wait.

That's fucking absurd, that's like if you said that your ringfinger is a fifth wheel on your fucking car so you'll fucking cut it off, because it's so propable that you'll catch a cancer fucking homerun with it. It's also harder to masturbate with 4 fingers only, tell that to your Jude parents, they will start cutting your fucking hands off.

It's nothing like that; fingers are awesome, sweater-vests are gay.

032308-sweater-vest-tommy.JPG

I still agree with my original post.

This was a nice walk down memory lane. It was a fun time to be on GMD.

Off topic BUT

Fuck, cookie, I just keep remembering your pleasant, inviting smile picture

It just keeps popping into my head. It's very pleasant, puts me in a content, hypnotic state of mind

People who let their mothers cut their penis so they have harder time wanking. Rocket fucking science. The hygiene argument is from fucking Mars 10000BC you fucking faggots, whoever cuts his children with a scalpel argumenting with a fucking infection has to live in some fucking sewers of Boccacio's Florencia to only slightly validate this bullfuckingshit.

You're probably right. I actually enjoy fucking and try to draw it out instead of just trying to hurry up and bust a nut like most guys claim to do. I got an infection once, but that was probably because of several days of meth and sex without showering.

Americans are so retarded about circumcision. Do Israelis like soccer? maybe there is a correlation between liking soccer/football and having a foreskin.

BTW I would never have my son circumcised (god forbid there is ever a son, or daughter for that matter) because it's a slightly inhuman and archaic Judaic practice that has no relevance in a developed society with sufficient hygiene. It's one of those norms that doesn't really need to be a norm any more IMO.

But long foreskins are gross, feel like they could get caught in your teeth or something if you aren't careful

If it's long it sort of lingers when all is said and done and feels funny because it's just loose and squishy skin.