cut or uncut

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
in a further effort for us all to become uncomfortably familiar with each other, now we shall discuss our strange, idiosyncratic, eccentric and bizarre penises that if displayed on a first date would guarantee no possibility of a second date. This thread may be a bad idea, but we'll see where it goes.

seriously, whats with all these threads? the car thread, the habit thread, the workout thread, the eating thread...

oh... no homo. cant forget that
~gR~

Female circumcision is very much possible.

Also, (no homo) or not, the very topic of this thread is overflowing of homosexuality.

I've heard that women of some tribe cut out their clits, as they were considered as the symbols of sin or temtation or something :erk:

My cock is tiny. However, my tongue is so huge that it literally flops out of my mouth like a labrador with its head stuck out of the back window of a speeding Volvo.

Reactions: Onder
I've heard that women of some tribe cut out their clits, as they were considered as the symbols of sin or temtation or something :erk:

Read Infidel Alina.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali had hers cut out at age 15. Without anesthesia. And then had her vagina sewn up to nothing but a small hole for the pee to come out of. Without anesthesia.

This is common practice in many Muslim countries.

It's the most horrifying thing I've ever read about.

On their marriage night, the husband must force his penis into the small, sewn up hole that was once her vagina, ripping it open. This signifies that she is truly virginal. It is more painful than anything I can imagine. But the part about cutting out your clitorus... I can't even begin to imagine that kind of pain. It took her months to be able to even walk without sobbing in pain again. And urinating was the worst...

There are a lot of obscure African tribes that practice this. Some slave traders also tend to do this. Man, that's like getting castrated. :erk:

I don't know about obscure tribes.. It's the Muslims that do this. Whether in Africa or the Middle East or anywhere else, it's fundamentalist Muslims who practice female circumcision.