cut or uncut

Just thinking about circumcision makes me wanna vomit. I don't know how any human being on earth could have the nerves to mutilate someone else's genitals.

That said, I'm circumcised, and while I'm sure it hurt like a bitch when it happened, I doubt it's left any psychological scars to this day. It seems a lot more awkward to have this giant sleeve of skin surrounding your dick at all times. Not to mention less sanitary.

in a further effort for us all to become uncomfortably familiar with each other, now we shall discuss our strange, idiosyncratic, eccentric and bizarre penises that if displayed on a first date would guarantee no possibility of a second date. This thread may be a bad idea, but we'll see where it goes.

this sounds vaguely familiar :tickled:

Read Infidel Alina.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali had hers cut out at age 15. Without anesthesia. And then had her vagina sewn up to nothing but a small hole for the pee to come out of. Without anesthesia.

This is common practice in many Muslim countries.

It's the most horrifying thing I've ever read about.

On their marriage night, the husband must force his penis into the small, sewn up hole that was once her vagina, ripping it open. This signifies that she is truly virginal. It is more painful than anything I can imagine. But the part about cutting out your clitorus... I can't even begin to imagine that kind of pain. It took her months to be able to even walk without sobbing in pain again. And urinating was the worst...

holy fucking shit
:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :ill: :ill: :erk: :erk: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Yeah, Muslim women have the shittiest lives on Earth.

That's not even circumcision. It's just ritual mutilation.

Well... Imagine that Krig chops your cock on pieces, while not separating it from your body. Then he covers it with solt. And then puts it in a boiling water for 10 minutes. And in the end he asks you if you would mind if he'd fuck you in the ear.

Did it help?

Just thinking about circumcision makes me wanna vomit. I don't know how any human being on earth could have the nerves to mutilate someone else's genitals.

That said, I'm circumcised, and while I'm sure it hurt like a bitch when it happened, I doubt it's left any psychological scars to this day. It seems a lot more awkward to have this giant sleeve of skin surrounding your dick at all times. Not to mention less sanitary.
Did you know one of the stages of the circumcision involves the Mohel(the guy who's doing it) to suck the blood off the head of the penis after the foreskin has been removed? It's done to stop the bleeding. In recent years it became customary to do the blood sucking via a straw or a special tube to prevent direct contact with the mouth but still many persist doing it the old way.

How is that for unsanitary? :erk:

Did you know one of the stages of the circumcision involves the Mohel(the guy who's doing it) to suck the blood off the head of the penis after the foreskin has been removed? It's done to stop the bleeding. In recent years it became customary to do the blood sucking via a straw or a special tube to prevent direct contact with the mouth but still many persist doing it the old way.

How is that for unsanitary? :erk:

Well, that's just if you're getting some shitty bris. A real doctor, performing a circumcision in a hospital, isn't going to do that shit.

...I need to get out of this fucking thread. It's making my penis hurt. :cry:

Oh, I guess it depends on where you live then(and yea, all circumcision at a later age is done in a hospital) However, according to Jewish tradition here in Israel, in ultra-religious communities, at the very least, that's how it's performed.