cut or uncut

Oh, I guess it depends on where you live then(and yea, all circumcision at a later age is done in a hospital) However, according to Jewish tradition here in Israel, in ultra-religious communities, at the very least, that's how it's performed.

So, how is it that you/your parents decided to leave you uncircumcised? Is your family not Jewish, or of a less-orthodox sect?

So, how is it that you/your parents decided to leave you uncircumcised. Is your family not Jewish, or of a less-orthodox sect?
There are as far from religion as one can get. Although my father is Jewish by upbringing but my mother isn't and she's quite a bit more influential in the family. Well ,we still follow a few customs like lighting candles on Shabbat and Hannukah, but it's all pretense really with no genuine purpose behind it.

There are as far from religion as one can get. Although my father is Jewish by upbringing but my mother isn't and she's quite a bit more influential in the family. Well ,we still follow a few customs like lighting candles on Shabbat and Hannukah, but it's all pretense really with no genuine purpose behind it.

Cool. My family actually celebrated Hannukah and Christmas, since my dad was Jewish and my mom was Christian. It was all similarly lacking in seriousness. My dad was never too religious, and although my mom was, she thankfully didn't try to impose her beliefs upon me.

I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

Anchorman was a great movie.

vihris-gari: Yea we celebrate Christmas and New Year as well(mostly a tradition that immigrated with us from the Ukraine) There was this funny thing which happened once on a night adjacent to one of the (soon becoming official, I hope) winter holidays. There was this door to door saleswoman came knocking on ours and when she came in and saw the Christmas tree in al its lit up glory, she was so HORRIFED, you'd think she saw crucifixes hanging on our walls. She said :blasphemers, how dare you! We wanted to explain that the tree is put merely to make New Year seem more official and festive, but she didn't want to hear a thing. She stormed out screaming from our apartment. We had nothing to do but to laugh at ther closemindedness. Oh, well it was several years ago. Now everyone(even the locals) are celebrating New Year,and putting up trees and decorations, and what not to signify the event. Finally, progress in the right direction.

vihris-gari: Yea we celebrate Christmas and New Year as well(mostly a tradition that immigrated with us from the Ukraine) There was this funny thing which happened once on a night adjacent to one of the (soon becoming official, I hope) winter holidays. There was this door to door saleswoman came knocking on ours and when she came in and saw the Christmas tree in al its lit up glory, she was so HORRIFED, you'd think she saw crucifixes hanging on our walls. She said :blasphemers, how dare you! We wanted to explain that the tree is put merely to make New Year seem more official and festive, but she didn't want to hear a thing. She stormed out screaming from our apartment. We had nothing to do but to laugh at ther closemindedness. Oh, well it was several years ago. Now everyone(even the locals) are celebrating New Year,and putting up trees and decorations, and what not to signify the event. Finally, progress in the right direction.

:lol: Nice.

Glad to say I have an unmutilated penis. No Jew has ever been near it.

Gotta watch those sneaky buggers.

I have a foreskin. It's very convenient (I can't imagine certain...'passtimes' without it), but probably gets dirty when I don't wash for a week, like my ass wold if I didn't wipe or shower. You can decide for yourself if that's a downside.

While circumcision may be an unnecessary surgery (and may decrease sexual pleasure), I still don't think that it's a big deal, or that my life would be drastically different.I'm certainly not going to lament my great and terrible loss. I just won't have my children circumcised. Big deal.