What's the best thing you've ever done

This is the same thing as the other thread. I really don't remember if I've done something particularily good.

!!!!!!!!! wtf

I'm really distraught about this. I should have went to Vegas and got an azn hooker before getting married or something. Never had a hot black girl either.

I've never had a black girl, though I did hit some azn (she wasn't all that hot, though). Also, I did a Mexican, but hey, who hasn't? You know who's surprisingly good in the sack? Native American ladies.

Awesome !
But just curious, does it make you feel a bit boastful around your (non fire fighters) friend sometimes?

Not really. I mean everyone has some good in them that they show from time to time, this was just part of my job and I had a duty to do it well. It did make me feel like a hero for a few days after that though :p. Funnily enough, being a firefighter in Singapore isn't as prestigious as being a firefighter anywhere else in the world. Why? I'm not sure.

There are other incidents that I recall, I was in one of the busiest fire stations in Singapore so there was barely a dull moment but that incident was by far the most life changing experience ever.

Oh, I've nailed a few hot European chicks (Swedish backpackers in Thailand ftw), Australian chicks and Asian chicks. I haven't nailed a hot black girl before though. :loco:

Quit that shitty bitch job I had. Called them up and told them today I found a job with better hours.

Then they actually asked me if I could "at least work mother's day tomorrow". I said "Ha, no, I'm working tomorrow, sorry". The owner said "that's a pretty shady thing to do" and then hung up right after. She's pissed. I declare victory.

Yeah. Still pisses me off that she said that though.

Its not my fault that the place was a disorganized piece of shit that gave me as little hours as they could legally give me.

It's more a question of how many of those sandwiches they devour in two or three ogrish bites before saying something sassy and waddling off.

Seriously, I hate sassy women so much. Women can be confident, sarcastic, funny, angry, indignant, etc, that's fine. But not sassy.

No, just a deep detestation for sassy black girls.

The black girls I meet who I find desirable are very similar to the white girls I find desirable, only with black skin. I mean both in terms of body shape, weight, size, and age, but also speech, dress, and socio-economic background.

Yes, I ask a girl how much her parents make before I allow myself to think about banging her.