What's the best thing you've ever done

I really want to hang out with the butt one of these days. Seriously, dude. Let's hang out. I'll get you a beer. Just don't try to have sex with me.

That whole thing is why i figured he'd want to sex me. he's so anxious to put his wiener in something i bet.

Quit that shitty bitch job I had. Called them up and told them today I found a job with better hours.

Then they actually asked me if I could "at least work mother's day tomorrow". I said "Ha, no, I'm working tomorrow, sorry". The owner said "that's a pretty shady thing to do" and then hung up right after. She's pissed. I declare victory.

GFY :worship:

I think there is a possibility you're misunderstanding the vitriol that was just being thrown at Richard. Posting something like that in a thread about the best thing you've ever done is basically just inviting negative responses, so that just makes the fact that it was a pretty fucking base and inhumane thing to do that much worse.

This is a perfect example of making a mountain out of a molehill my friend. Base, inhumane? Really? :lol:

It's more a question of how many of those sandwiches they devour in two or three ogrish bites before saying something sassy and waddling off.

Seriously, I hate sassy women so much. Women can be confident, sarcastic, funny, angry, indignant, etc, that's fine. But not sassy.

:lol:

I don't go for colored people. I don't want anything in my gene pool that would increase my future child's propensity to steal my cd player or rape white chicks. :erk:

edit: Asians are exempt from this obviously.

Racism is cool, just don't make a bum do anything for $20 or you'll get your shit pushed in from the peanut gallery!

I don't seek stability in people I'm not serious about. My PR drug dealer fantasy is not about a long term relationship, it's about arm candy/being able to say I did it.

Racism is about as cool as asking bums to fight, but how do I know Drunkard is exempt from carrying both cards?

Y'all enjoy your light pink children who will die of skin cancer and possibly be ginger now.

Easy solution.

1.) Save money from your new job
2.) Buy plane ticket to Japan
3.) Go to Gas Panic in Roppongi (Tokyo) or Pure in Osaka
4.) Bang drunk slut

Hey krampus, over there at Tokyo, are there any races/tournaments of some sort similar to the ones in the movie Tokyo Drift?

Faggot question I know, I'm just ever so curious!

I'm not in Tokyo or anywhere near Tokyo and I don't like Tokyo

But yes there are. People drift on the mountains near my town.

Here is a map of Japan, would serve you well to rise above the average American who only knows 5 cities in Japan (Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Kyoto, Osaka)

pm.gif

Tokyo is 13. I am 40.