What's the best thing you've ever done

Gee, what criteria do I set to call something I did in my life "the best?" Clearly I have to be careful of the be-nice-to-others squad because I want to bang its figurehead all the way up Mount Fuji.

Really, I can't think of anything great that I've done, yet. I haven't gotten any degrees, and even after I graduate, a Bachelors in Latin and History won't get me shit till I have a Phd.

Hell, even relationships are merely fulfilling basic human needs, namely love, and I'm proud of myself for keeping one going very strongly for over a year so far. Marriage should be a major accomplishment, but I view those kinds of things in terms of the stability they would ensure in my life. Same goes with cars and houses.

So I'll just leave it at that, the progress I've made in my love life.

Clearly I have to be careful of the be-nice-to-others squad because I want to bang its figurehead all the way up Mount Fuji.

I think there is a possibility you're misunderstanding the vitriol that was just being thrown at Richard. Posting something like that in a thread about the best thing you've ever done is basically just inviting negative responses, so that just makes the fact that it was a pretty fucking base and inhumane thing to do that much worse.

Cythraul, how's your Chinese gf doing? :D

Belligerent how do you go without nailing Asian chicks? So many of them have no standards when it comes to white guys :p

I've never had a non-American which is sad. There are many "could have" situations but I decided it wasn't worth cheating. Can't have them all etc.

Interestingly WAIF I am usually more attracted to men from poor backgrounds than middle-class four-year-educated ones. My dream is to date a wealthy and hot Puerto Rican drug dealer with a huge car.

I'm not proud of anything that I can remember, but I am pretty happy, and have an ok job that I hope to work full time next year. Although I'm not planning on working there for the rest of my life.

@Krampus: I don't think of myself as a snob, but I guess maybe I am. If I'm going to be around someone a lot, they need to speak properly. I don't care about money, it's just that there's a strong connection between their parent's income and how likely they are to say "up in this bitch" unironically.

You're not a snob, you're just very very very very very very white which makes you intolerant of things that do not say "woot" in daily life. It's cool. Be careful what you wish for though, you might end up like this couple.

28167_547835201785_8400406_32230878_1320760_n.jpg

It doesn't have to be a white girl. She just needs a white upbringing. I grew up with a lot of kids from a middle/upper-middle class background in quasi-suburban New England and there were loads of non-whites who spoke properly. However, the blacks tended not to. They also tended to be poorer. It's a choice between racism and classism.

EDIT: Also, I'm not as goofy-looking as that dude.

@WAIF I would fucking HOPE NOT, that couple are two of the ugliest people in the world.

Racism and classism, as if being educated and speaking English correctly is a "white" trait ("white upbringing")...your whiteness is showing

Racism and classism, as if being educated and speaking English correctly is a "white" trait ("white upbringing")...your whiteness is showing
Fail. What I meant was that I was choosing to believe that a lot of black people talk like idiots and do thuggish things due to their socio-economic background rather than their race.

edit: Asians are exempt from this obviously.
Naturally.

There are probably more non-blacks than black people in the USA who speak what WAIF would think of as "black speak" and alot of them are wealthy.

I would not stand being in a real relationship with someone who utters phrases like "bitches aint shit" or some idiot that wouldn't mind being with a drug dealer or rapper...

@WAIF I would fucking HOPE NOT, that couple are two of the ugliest people in the world.

Drug dealers are total garbage considering they don't even make very much considering the day to day risks especially compared to people with much better and higher paying occupations.

Yeah, lots of whites use ebonics, southern dialects, and thuggish urban slang. I do not desire them either.