What's the cheesiest ?

buzzardbutt

I am...Madcheese!
Jan 31, 2007
dallas tx
Okay, I know everyone has at least a couple so please reply on this one.:p
How many of you guys/gals have a few songs that are cheesy as hell but good god you like/love it/them.
I'll go first since I have the the cheesiest.
Bonnie Taylor-holding out for a hero 'shes got such a badass voice, and could do some badass metal songs with it' but I still like the song cause it brings back so many memories. The only time I heard it was from the movie "Short circuit II"
Elton John-Rocket man I dunno I just always liked it.

Wow, I didn't think I could come up with something to add to this, but when I read Wild Boys, I remembered that I secretly (very secretly) thought Duran Duran was actually pretty good in my junior high days, despite my Maiden-shirted exterior. So, I'll say Hungry Like the Wolf. I also think Madonna has a curious amount of good songs.....seriously.

Okay, I know everyone has at least a couple so please reply on this one.:p
How many of you guys/gals have a few songs that are cheesy as hell but good god you like/love it/them.
I'll go first since I have the the cheesiest.
Bonnie Taylor-holding out for a hero 'shes got such a badass voice, and could do some badass metal songs with it' but I still like the song cause it brings back so many memories. The only time I heard it was from the movie "Short circuit II"
Elton John-Rocket man I dunno I just always liked it.

Bonnie Tyler... Cheesy??? A Jim Steinman song.... Cheesy???
Maybe a guilty pleasure but they're both awesome IMHO.

Two of my favorite pieces of cheese are.... :err:
Midnight Sun - Metal Gods (Judas Priest meets Rhapsody)
Luca Turilli - Ancient Forest Of Elves

Everything by Manowar, the kings of cheese! :lol:

I stopped with Yngwie Malmsteen ballads after 'Eclipse', he was becoming TOO cheesy on them.

And then one man's cheese is another mouse food :D

NP: Xentrix - 'Questions'

heard some of the new 3 inches-more cheese than a gorgonzola factory,but loving it nonetheless.
i guess manowar are the kings of cheese too.
i was thinking of guilty pleasures with duran duran-but that kind of pop is pretty cheesy too!

Donna Summer-Love to Love you
Corey Hart-Sunglasses at night.(well if someone covered it, it coud be relly heavy)
When I get a band together I'll be covering this one.
Guilty pleasures:Def Leppard-Love Bites(I don't care man, this song still rules)
Bon Jovi-Runaway(dudes got amazing range on this one)

Tarot-love´s not made for my kind. There must be some others but they just dont come to my mind.:rolleyes:

I love that song!, give me more
icon_cheese.gif

"Wild Boys" is far from my own favorite Duran Duran song, but I wonder if its timing made it stick in everybody's mind?

I remember always seeing it after school, watching for "Home Sweet Home" or something. :lol:

"Wild Boys" is far from my own favorite Duran Duran song, but I wonder if its timing made it stick in everybody's mind?

I remember always seeing it after school, watching for "Home Sweet Home" or something. :lol:

:lol:

I think it was the way it hinted at metal. The clothing, the atmosphere and the somewhat louder guitars in the song. I remember thinking Damn!! I like this song! And wishing a metal band had such a cool clip.

'Dancing with Tears in my Eyes' are great to. Yea I know I am a sucker for 80s cheese. :rolleyes:

Freedom Call's version of that song is awsome, don't care how cheese it is it always got my soft spot :oops:

Europe - The Final Countdown ...

I wasn't into 80's pop at all,simply couldn't stand stuff like Duran Duran, Wham and others (we really used to wear "Choose Death" shirts back than !!!). so I cannot recall any more cheesy stuff I really like.... Only one coming close to that "style" of stuff must have been Adam & the Ants, I remember liking them for a while...
The more popular stuff from the 80's I loved was more stuff like Blondie, Kate Bush, Police, Madness, not the real cheesy music I guess...