whats the funniest film you ever saw?

"I love You To Death" with Kevin Kline and "Loaded Weapon" with Emilio Estevez :D
estevez.jpg

I laughed tears when I saw Jackass the Movie in the cinema (it's way cooler to see this one on big screen than on tv)
Runner ups are Freddy Got Fingered and Road Trip, Tom Green is the fucking genius.

There are many movies that make me laugh, all are great, but my personnal favourites are Jim Carrey's movies, he's a natural funny guy! oh and Robin Hood Men In tights and Home Alone and stuff hihi..keep smilin people!

Falconspirit said:
There are many movies that make me laugh, all are great, but my personnal favourites are Jim Carrey's movies, he's a natural funny guy! oh and Robin Hood Men In tights and Home Alone and stuff hihi..keep smilin people!
Yeh another one of me best, has to be dumb an dumber :D oh and something about mary :tickled:

yeah, Loaded Weapon! Especially the kissing scene.. :D

and.. Shrek, Monsters inc, Ice age, Finding Nemo, Life of Brian, Holy Grail and other MPs, Big Lebowski, Analize this, Pulp Fiction (well, say entertaining), Ali G, some Jackie Chan ones, Naked gun, Office space