What's the worst show you ever saw ???

not to be a smart ass or anything, but is candy cotton really cotton candy? or there a hot fashion trend that has once again left me in the dust?

worst show: plenty, my friends used to listen to a lot of shitty music so i've had to sit through korn, staind, sevendust, and the absolutely unbearable mindless self indulgence. i used to be a pretty cheerful guy before that, really i was.

hatebreed was really awful too "this song goes out to anyone that has uh...um...uh, has FEET!"

and tough guy dancing ensues

AllWithinMyMonster said:
I'm a pretty big soilwork fan. My friend said they were really good when they opened up for in flames. But i can picture them blotching up the vocals to some of their songs.

I saw them open up for In Flames, and they were easily the worst band there. I thought it would be chimaira but soilwork took the cake that day. TERRIBLE sound.

i walked out on ozzy at ozzfest in '01 (02?)... it was just to fucking silly... he looked like an elf. elves just shouldn't do black sabbath... i decided i would rather stick with my imagination and i pretty much avoid ever even hearing ozzy speak...
prince of darkness my arse.

Ok, I know I posted about the worst show I ever saw earlier, but I went to a show last night that changed my mind. Four college bands on a school night, so almost not crowd. They started half an hour late. The bands actually got worse as the night progressed, although the last one was an improvement over the third one. Strengh of 10,000 Monsters my ass. More like Strength of Me Ripping Your Head Off, you idiots!

The Deftones at Ozzfest '99. They took suck to a new level. Some of their album cuts are decent, but you can trust me that it does not translate live. Vocally especially.

When I was 16 or so my girlfriend wanted me to go to a country music festival with her parents in Sedalia Missouri. I realised that day that country music musicians are generally actually really talented, but all that talent still goes to waste playing the worst genre of music ever invisioned.

I think the worst band I've seen was Nile. I went because Arch Enemy were opening for them. Nile was so boring, I was practically in a coma by the time they were done. Looking back, I don't remember why I even stayed for the whole thing, I must've fallen asleep or something :D

And I managed to go see Nile once more, this time because Dark Tranqulity was opening. But I knew better and left after their second song, I started falling asleep already.

I agree Soliwork is quite boring live, really nothing to go crazy about.

-GK

The worst show I ever saw would have to be the one I saw last week. It was Superjoint Ritual with Deicide. Well, I paid the money for the ticket just so I could see Deicide again and then when I get in there I found out Deicide cancelled and even worse when Phil Anselmo takes the stage, he said Deicide was kicked off the tour and good riddens to them! He kept on bad mouthing Deicide plus Superjoint sucked. It was a horrible night!!!

StillLife said:
well you should be able to sit through any band to see fantomas
i'd sit through any band just to see mike patton, cause hes the best musician in the world, to me
but yeah, ya can't not like the locust
but i ain't goin out like that
Mike Patton got booed off stage when he was with Tomahawk opening for Tool around here. Everyone said that he was wearing a cop uniform and carrying around a casio keyboard and shouting insults at the crowd. Now I wish I would have went just to see that but I can't stand the dreaded Tool!!!

dia_hain said:
The worst show I ever saw would have to be the one I saw last week. It was Superjoint Ritual with Deicide. Well, I paid the money for the ticket just so I could see Deicide again and then when I get in there I found out Deicide cancelled and even worse when Phil Anselmo takes the stage, he said Deicide was kicked off the tour and good riddens to them! He kept on bad mouthing Deicide plus Superjoint sucked. It was a horrible night!!!

Yeah, that would be because Phil Anselmo is a complete fuck head!