What's the worst show you ever saw ???

LoneWolfMusic

Jan 28, 2004
What is the worst show you have ever seen.

My top 2 worst were :

1. Testament and Nuclear Assault- Sound sucked and so did the crowd. too many skinhead Nazi's

2. Megadeath in 1998- The only played for 1/2 hour and the sound was
pathetic. D Mustaine bullshitted half the show. I expected more from a great band like them.

Whats yours?

-------------------

JWC

www.lonewolfmusic.com

The headliner wasn't bad, but the rest of the bands were :

Melt Banana and The Locust

Went to see Fantomas, and had to endure those two for Fantomas. It was worth it but DAMN they sucked and sucked mightily.

Pepper...

my friends made me go. FIrst of all the music sucks, and the whole place was filled with the biggest shit head stoner bros ever. I wanted to kill everyone there. not even being drunk made it fun. damn this band to hell.

and BlackwaterNymph vbmenu_register("postmenu_2775268", true); , i think sitting through ANY band is worth it to see fantomas.. god they put on such a great show!

StillLife said:
the locust?!
you're badmouthing the locust?!
damn you to hell!
Sure am. Went with loudsilence from UM, he "badmouths" them just as bad as I do, perhaps more. Whatever they were supposed to be - it was crap. I can't believe they have fans.

Nine Inch Nails with A Perfect Circle opening - bored me to tears

Most festival shows, as the sound is usually crap and the bands don't play long enough sets

Worst set I've had to sit through:

1) Devildriver

Second would have to be Into Eternity... but luckily they were the last show of the night (my exit was made early).

Wiggles said:
God, I saw Devildriver with Opeth in January. It was total shit. Fucking drunken idiot.

Are they related to Helldiver?

I also hated Life of Agony also. I saw them with OZZ and man they sucked...

Hey, Wiggles, are you called Wiggles cause you wiggle your toes a lot? Or do you wiggle around when you are...........???????

Just curious......

JWC

www.lonewolfmusic.com

StillLife said:
the locust?!
you're badmouthing the locust?!
damn you to hell!

Usually I'm not one to say a band sucks or whatever because people like certain bands than others but I could not stand The Locust. Me and BWN kept just looking at each other after each song was over thinking when will this end? They were the worst thing I've heard. Ahh...the screaming, the music was going nowhere, every song sounds the same.
If you dig them though, that's cool.
It was worth the pain to see Fantomas. :headbang:

LoneWolf - the name is an inside sex joke between me and my boyfriend. I'm not sure you really want to know. Nothing bad, but yeah... And I don't know if Devildriver is related to Helldiver, I don't know enough about either band.

DevilDriver weren't my thing, but musically they had some talent. The Locust were just blah. Melt Banana's guitarist was entertaining, but the singer was awful.

But yeah it was worth it for Fantomas.

Yakuza - Opening for Opeth. Kenny G is NOT metal.

Moonspell - Also opening for Opeth. They're just fucking lame.

Origin - They put on an incredible show, but the sound system was terrible. You could tell they were pissed about it, however they still played flawlessly.