and the worst music ever is....

Manowar hehe :/ and one track is really like shit which hits the fan. I'm talking about "Child Of West" by Cypress Hill which was made with coop by Roni Size.... goddamn I like CH and shit but this track is like vomit to the face hehe.

^^jesus! black eyed peas is fucking annoying, that song ''my humps'' is the maximum retardation, that stupid blondie pretends to have orgasms while she is singing that repetitive shit...worst ''song'' ever...fuck 'em!! and don't forget to add robby/robin williams (or whatever that dickhead is called) on the shitlist...

you guys seem to get a little too agitated about this stuff. i don't listen to black eyed peas, but whenever i hear something by them played somewhere (which is very rare nowadays for me) i kinda enjoy it. there is much worse stuff out there.

^^i wish i could be as tolerant as you...it is better to be this way, my problem is that i really get upset when i listen to crappy music...i'm VERY open-minded, but black eyed peas is too much for me...

i hate rap, hip hop, r'n'b and whatever sounds alike. all people who make such music and their fans should be wiped off the earths face, for a start...afterwards i would certainly find more to be removed. make the world a place worth living, haha:devil:

Hey hey hey, you can hate the music all you want but no need to judge all the fans too, I got 2 hardcore hip hop friends and they're really nice cool guys, good friends. But then again, they've still got a Belgian hip hop attitude, I can imagine it's a bit worse in US (but then again, that could be prejudice from my side...)

Cerulean said:
Problem is I'm forced to listen to it at work. They're playing Belgium's most commercial radio station there, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Yeah, same here, only that I'm forced to listen to the most commercial bavarian radio station, just imagine! :ill:
If anyone try once again to tell me that metal music makes people aggressive I'd... :Shedevil:

apres-ski is by faaaaaaaar the most fucked-up and twisted type of music I know of:zombie:
It's fucking TERRIBLE, and the people that make that kind of "music" :ill:
aaand I very much dislike stuff like schlager and dutch "folkmusic"

wankerness said:
I don't think you can really label a genre "worst" cause every genre is going to have its good artists and massive amounts of terrible ones, but the one I enjoy the least is that gd minimalist indie crap that's goten so popular recently (I guess it's fairly close to normal 'emo'), with sparse shitty acoustic guitar work and massively off-key vocals and occasional "atypical" instrumentation which generally consists of some inept musician off-tunely playing a lame melody figure over some section of the song on trombone or something.

The worst band ever is Glass Hammer fyi

lol, you pretty much just said exactly what was on my mind! Don't forget the same indie artists that are hailed to be "experimental" by using the same electronic beats and drum sounds that have been used a fucking million times over by countless shitty indie bands. Apparently in the indie world, electronic = experimental.

"OMG we are so experimental because we use electronic beats with super-fuzzed out guitars! Buy our shitty album to support more inept shitty indie artists to keep our shitty shitty hipster scene alive!"

talking about ''experimental'', i really dislike mars volta, the guitar solos are completely out of place, the singer shouts like a crippled hyena, i don't understand the big deal about that band, i seriously tried to dig 'em, but i think they are crappy, what the hell is their style anyway? psychedelic-angry-salsa-prog? at the drive-in was ok, but mars volta...ugh!! and the intelectual-wannabe latin songtitles are just too cheesy for me

What I really hate is this R`n`B shit, especially all these "love songs" from Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and not to forget Celine Dion :zombie:

And then there are three horrible german female singers (Sarah Connor, Jeanette and Yvonne Catterfeld), I have to listen to these commercial radio stations at work, so I can`t avoid to listen to this crap...

And I have to add Robbie Williams to my hate-list, I think this guy is so overestimated, best entertainer and sexiest man alive-C`mon!:guh:

agonija said:
What I really hate is this R`n`B shit, especially all these "love songs" from Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and not to forget Celine Dion :zombie:

And then there are three horrible german female singers (Sarah Connor, Jeanette and Yvonne Catterfeld), I have to listen to these commercial radio stations at work, so I can`t avoid to listen to this crap...

And I have to add Robbie Williams to my hate-list, I think this guy is so overestimated, best entertainer and sexiest man alive-C`mon!:guh:

Nailed. :tickled: Amen to that! Agree with you on every point!

agonija said:

yup, r'n'b is a kick in the balls...and once more, fuck robbie williams

Sarah Connor? What's she doing singing in German, shouldn't she be running from Terminators?

krowtreaH said:
Sarah Connor? What's she doing singing in German, shouldn't she be running from Terminators?

She actually sings in English, although she`s a German singer.....and if she is running from Terminator, I really hope he gets her, so she wouldn`t be able to sing anymore.....:lol: