What's the worst show you ever saw ???

I'm going with Metallica last July at the Metrodome. It wasn't their fault at all, it was the sound in the Metrodome which is horseshit to say the least. I don't know what I was thinking going to another show there after Ozzfest '97 (which was the same way) but I hadn't seen Metallica in a couple years. Needless to say I will never attend another show there again in life, I don't care who's playing...

I was part of the worst show I ever attended.. we were drunk like hell with my old punk/rock-band "Grenzlos Rehab" and the sound was crap... it all ended up with us insulting the audience and each other and just flipping out completely. After the show I went back on stage and started cheering the band to play one more time... of course, the band got back on stage and we messed around some more. People weren't too happy, but at least they hadn't paid to see us, so... We had fun anyway :)

Probably the worst thing I've seen live was some boring rock/metal band called Symposium at the Big Day Out a few years ago. I stood and watched their whole set and I can't remember a single note of their music. That, to me, is the mark of a truly terrible band. Mercyful Fate were there the same day, and on fucking dreadful form by the way, but at least I can remember some of their performance.

well you should be able to sit through any band to see fantomas
i'd sit through any band just to see mike patton, cause hes the best musician in the world, to me
but yeah, ya can't not like the locust
but i ain't goin out like that

Fionn said:
Red Hot Chili Peppers two years ago. i was dragged along for a drinking session. my god, how poor can a band be?

chili peppers arent that bad bro... at least they are original, they have many good songs....

and i second devildriver... i wouldnt have hated them that much but their singer said "fuckin" twice a sentence between songs...

"were gonna fuckin blow this fuckin place to fuckin shit. Ready fuckers?"

i went to orlando in February to see moonspell....now Moonspell was great, but there was this shit band after DevilDriver....Otep or something like that...and all the guy did was play his little geetar and make gurgling noises, and then turning around and singing like a fag-boy....the drummer was the only decent member of the band....

MetalManCPA said:
Nine Inch Nails with A Perfect Circle opening - bored me to tears

Most festival shows, as the sound is usually crap and the bands don't play long enough sets

yeah i saw nine inch nails and a perfect circle in 99 apc sucked so bad all their songs sounded the exact same.oh and the singer from otep is a chick

god, devildriver suck. they might have been better except for the drunken stupidity of the singer. im not really sure. i grow weary of people who look old enough to have a teen-aged kid (ie: the singer) waving wine bottles in the air like, "look at me! im cool and tough cuz i drink!" he also went on some rant about how everyone in the audience was working class like him and that they should all stick together. that may have been true actually but I didnt quite fit the description so i felt left out. yet, then he challenged some guy in the audience for throwing a bottle (plastic, of course) and said, "ill get this fuckin crowd to fuckin kick your fuckin ass!" silliness. then again he may be a real nice guy and devildriver might be my best friends. but no, they suck. anyone else see them in cincinnati? i like that bogarts is smack in the middle of the GHETTO. not a far drive from beautiful over-the-rhine. god, cincinnati sucks.