What's the worst show you ever saw ???

Funeral Portrait said:
Moonspell - Also opening for Opeth. They're just fucking lame.

I must have been the only one in the audience who thought they were pretty decent. I thought they put on a decent show, but no one was getting into it. Whatever though.

The worst band i've seen was a local band called "far from sanity" .sounded like basic death metal, but their sound sucked, all of their riffs were shitty and repeated thoughout their songs. but the worst thing about them was their bassist. he was just.....funny. i laughed my ass off at him. he just looked so cliche and cheesy. the way he was trying to headbang and you could tell he hasn't been playing bass for very long....i visited their website to find more about them and i find out that they're a christian death metal band. how funny is that shit? hahaha...they were pathetic

Dimmu Borshit in Nov. I only went to see the undercard. (Hypocrisy, Bodom, Nevermore) Then I stayed for 3 dimmu songs to give them a chance. The entire venue was in nirvana though. They absolutely went ape shit for these guys. They weren't for me. So I went home. They have some cool sound effects. But I'm not into guys with lethal chaps and mascera.

I saw Soilwork opening up for Children of Bodom. Their sound was terrible and their singer kept losing their voice all the time, they basically only played songs from NBC and FNF. So amazingly sucky.

But I'm seeing Construcdead opening up for Dismember in 2 days, and they will surely suck even more than Soilwork.

I'm a pretty big soilwork fan. My friend said they were really good when they opened up for in flames. But i can picture them blotching up the vocals to some of their songs.

Maharet said:
AFI in 1996...gods! they BLEW ASS! and they still do...i couldnt even stand it after awhile...the openers were better than they were...

Oh dear god, I went to see them with my brother sometime around '99 ish and jesus christ they sucked, and don't get me wrong- they were my favorite band at that point, but the show was just BAD! Shitty shitty sound.... but apparently (says my bro) that they are a lot better live now, and they still play lots of old stuff.

I love Nevermore, but when I saw them, the sound setup was just so bad, I wasn't getting into the show at all.

dorian gray said:
who is AFI?

003.jpg

pistol_pete said:
cradle of filth...awful

I've seen COF live videos, Dani's voice is always terrible in concert, even if you like him on the records. Anything he tries to do in a low register just sounds pathetic, and he doesn't always hit the high notes either.

AFI is a goth/punk band from California, they have some cool lyrics and the tunes are catchy at time, plus the Vocals are quite unique, you either like them or you don't. Eventually the music loses its charm, but still they have some cool basslines and concepts!

I just remember I've seen 69 Eyes live. They were the crappiest crap.

I've seen Limp Bizkit too, but they entertained me more than the aforementioned Amorphis and In Flames did.

x_OPETH_x said:
i went to orlando in February to see moonspell....now Moonspell was great, but there was this shit band after DevilDriver....Otep or something like that...and all the guy did was play his little geetar and make gurgling noises, and then turning around and singing like a fag-boy....the drummer was the only decent member of the band....
:D

Slipknot. I was very young, and don't crucify me, but I took an E before the show because we had nothing else. I don't condone chemical abuse, but an E at a Slipknot show is like...well, it's like being caught in a sun shower with only candy cotton for protection. It's just plain stupid really.