What's the last CD you listened to?

Doomcifer said:
ogredawncover.jpg

From this cover, this looks like something I would like, heh heh...

Wow!! Dawn of the Proto-Man is a really serious throw-back to the heaviest sounds of the early '70s. I'm talking Pentagram meets Black Sabbath meets Budgie with Bon Scott on vocals!! Add in a plethora modern styles ranging from Abdullah to Mudhoney to YOB and you have Ogre! No bullshit!!! The production on this is also beautifully crystal clear and classic. Pentagram's "First Daze Here" is really the only current release comparison I can make. Dawn of the Proto-Man is literally the most "classic" sounding new release I've heard in a very long time!! Very highly recommended!!

- el danno, s-r.com

Doomcifer said:
Wow!! Dawn of the Proto-Man is a really serious throw-back to the heaviest sounds of the early '70s. I'm talking Pentagram meets Black Sabbath meets Budgie with Bon Scott on vocals!! Add in a plethora modern styles ranging from Abdullah to Mudhoney to YOB and you have Ogre! No bullshit!!! The production on this is also beautifully crystal clear and classic. Pentagram's "First Daze Here" is really the only current release comparison I can make. Dawn of the Proto-Man is literally the most "classic" sounding new release I've heard in a very long time!! Very highly recommended!!

- el danno, s-r.com

Can you post a track, dear sir?

Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
Katatonia - Dance of December Souls
Katatonia - Discouraged Ones
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet
My Shameful - To All I Hated
Runemagick - Under Funeral Wings