What's the last CD you listened to?

Lur said:
and again. i can't get enough of that one, and other Opeth albums usually get chucked after 2 songs from me. and i used to love all of them. except Morningrise of course. :dopey:

What is it about that album that could possibly keep you interested for more than 5 minutes? I am not being an ass by the way, that was a serious question.

Sylvain Chauveau - Stripped Down to the Bone (An Acoustic Tribute to Depeche Mode)
this is extremely beautiful, maybe a little too mellow towards the end. This guy just pressed the melancholy out of DM's songs like the purest olive oil.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
Just finished beating FEAR and heard the CD spin down...

just beat that one too :headbang:

great, except the ghostie shooting gallery throughout the end was a bit strange

yeah, that was a bit creepy/fucking insane. That big empty warehouse where like 10 trillion of the bastards swarm you was hard....

might fire up quake 4 and finish it in a bit just to get that hunk of crap off my HD

gotta admit though, the game is freakin' awesome, I'm not really a fan of FPS's, but FEAR was great, incredible environment.

also, about to finish listening to Umbra Nihil - Gnoia, and whoever recommended this one is oh so so right.

I like modern FPS games if only for the gore/physics. Max payne was a staple of my "i'm pissed off" regiment for ages. I just wish they had bots in FEAR. So i could just have a super awesome slaughter/bloodbath.