What's the last CD you listened to?

Doomcifer said:
cream.jpg
you know i keep complaining about today's photoshop covers but in retrospect

it REALLY wasnt any better in the 60's (or w/e)

Ellestin said:
It is Porcupine Tree's "Lightbulb Sun", IMO their best work, just before the dive into the gayness pool.

Yup, its probably one of my favorites, although I have to admit I like In Abesntia and Deadwing alot as well. Ive been listening to FAR too much PT lately, last night I had this on repeat

B00000IAH0.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Ive been listening to FAR too much PT lately

Ever heard of Riverside from Poland? You might enjoy them a whole fucking lot, they're going about not less talented but much much more emotional than PT, with vocals like a better "Judgement"-Anathema.

Ellestin said:
Ever heard of Riverside from Poland? You might enjoy them a whole fucking lot, they're going about not less talented but much much more emotional than PT, with vocals like a better "Judgement"-Anathema.
Riverside is superb. I'm surprised to hear you say they're less talented than PT. I thinl the vocals and guitar play of Riverside smokes PT.

Zod

General Zod said:
Riverside is superb. I'm surprised to hear you say they're less talented than PT. I thinl the vocals and guitar play of Riverside smokes PT.

Zod

Maybe my post was confusing or the syntax unwholesome... because I agree with your last sentence and never meant to say anything else! :)