What's the last CD you listened to?

En Vind Av Sorg said:
yup thats the one. I was deprived as a child, I know not of the vast cultural impact of the commercial. :p

Back on topic-

ss-061.jpg

Shit, NAD have you heard these guys? I figure you must have by now, they did a split with Unida awhile back.
Yeah, I have that split. I've never given it a fair shake because I listen to the Unida half, and then those dudes. Perfectly okay stuff, but the comparison is just flat out unfair. Should I give 'er an honest go?
Chromatose said:
B000002UY5.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Oh wow who knew this album was so awesome?? Not Me!! (actually I did and just forgot, but still pretty surprising)
Tones of Home makes me pooped'em! Overall I prefer Soup, but still a great album.

B00049QNUS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000002J09.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000002J2Z.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0002QO47C.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B0000033OB.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Huh, bit of a single track mind kind of day. :loco:

320520125_s.jpg

twice.

...and I just finished a review of it which I'm rather happy about. It should be published anywhere between a day or two from now, depending on how soon JJM makes another update.

B000BVXBK4.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Been headbanging from the beginning to the end of the show, and it hurts bad, my neck/spine is still blocked :zombie:

Maudlin of the well - Bath

'Girl with a watering can' and 'Birth Pains Of Astral Projection' have to be one of the greatest consecutive songs EVER. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Agreed. I'm totally gay for the soloson both albums . They aren't technical , they are even that good per se but feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggg :Smokin: