What's the last CD you listened to?

grazim said:

Yep, still better than The Downward Spiral.
Wow. I mean I like it, but compared to the majesty that was The Downward Spiral (and 1994 as a whole), I still rank that one as a slight disappointment.

B000002GIH.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Finally bought and listened to this one, it's really fucking good but the band hadn't hit their stride yet. This is like Gary Larson - Age 7. Good shit, but just a teaser in comparison to later masterworks.

B000EULJLU.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V53137120_.jpg

About 50 times over the past 36 hours.

The Downward Spiral is superb, and definitely stronger on a song-by-song basis, but The Fragile has a certain atmosphere to it that made it click for me like the former one never did. I like a lot of the instrumentals on it that most people seem to label as filler.

Cool. Yeah, you won't find me calling any of that stuff filler. :loco:

Tracks 7 on both discs are my favorites from those, although obviously the only real way to listen is straight through. In the dark. Touching yourself.

In fact, one of my favorite tracks on The Downward Spiral is A Warm Place, which gives me the same feeling as a lot of The Fragile.

Speaking of which, might as well...

3 Inches of Blood - "Advance and Vanquish"
The Absence - "From Your Grave"
Bloodbath - "Nightmares Made Flesh"

NADatar said:
About 50 times over the past 36 hours.

UNpossible :loco:

Neurosis - Enemy of the Sun :zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie:
+
Orphaned Land - Mabool :cool:

Dev said:
UNpossible :loco:
2160 minutes / 75 minute CD = 29 times, so perhaps an exagerration, but still somewhat possible. I've lost sleep this week over not being able to listen to this album on a constant basis. Believe you me, a fanboy I be. :loco:

when I finished my paper, I listened to this
naxsam061.jpg

and listened to these all the way through at the gym...
morbid_covenant.jpg

EdgeOfSanity_Crimson.jpg

and now I'm on

dissection-the_somberlain.jpg