What's the last CD you listened to?

I swear on the holy mountain of sleep that the self titled Colour Haze album is scientifically engineered to continually blow your mind under the influence of THC.

Even my stoner buddy who HATES metal and good music in general fucking LOVED the s/t when I put it on the other day. He was ^

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I swear on the holy mountain of sleep that the self titled Colour Haze album is scientifically engineered to continually blow your mind under the influence of THC.

Excuse me: quattuorvirate

death_in_june_all_pigs_must_die.jpg

mood music

I always get a kick out of this cover

Darkthrone - Ravishing Grimness

Good album. Don't understand why it's bagged a lot, based on reviews. It keeps kicking my ass and I thank Darkthrone for it.

I don't understand peoples' problems with it either. I think it's great, along with everything else Darkthrone has ever done.

Impudent said:
I don't understand peoples' problems with it either. I think it's great, along with everything else Darkthrone has ever done.

I think life is great. We should all hold hands and skip and dance and frolic with glee. But wait, that's not very metal, grim nor tr00.

My point... gotta rag on something.

(this is my subtle way of agreeing)

MFJ said:
yes, Colour Haze is the best band in the world. You got Krauts, didn't you?
Just showed up today! :kickass:
Dick Sirloin said:
I don't think I've ever listened to EW or CH when I wasn't baked out of my skull. And I've listened to both a lot
Fun fact: I've never listened to any stoner rock while stoned, ever.

MajestikMøøse said:
death_in_june_all_pigs_must_die.jpg

mood music

I always get a kick out of this cover
it reminds me of how by the local forest running/skiing track someone for some reason has carved like four wooden pigs and painted them and set them on stumps along the way and the last one has been decapitated by some thoughtful (and probably drunk) vandal

indeed

i had the chance to buy that on double piggy pink vinyl but i decided not to because i dont know what it sounds like and i really only like two death in june lps