What's the last CD you listened to?

corporal.jpg

greased-up nekked deaf guy said:
smashing pumpkins - adore

it was very good, no idea why people said it sucked. this was the first time i've heard it btw.

My joint favourite Pumpkins album, I've also got no idea why people said it sucks. Great CD. Although you're clearly a nazi communist if you didn't already have it.

:loco:

Lastfor me was Kekal - Acidity
And before that was Covenant - Northern Lights

right wing commies...
leftist nazis!
point their fingers...
something... umm, something!
WEEEEEEe
DON'T
CARE!!!
WHAT
YOUOOOOOUUUU
THINK!!!

etc.

:kickass:

greased-up nekked deaf guy said:
:kickass:

smashing pumpkins - adore

it was very good, no idea why people said it sucked. this was the first time i've heard it btw.

Russel said:
My joint favourite Pumpkins album, I've also got no idea why people said it sucks. Great CD. Although you're clearly a nazi communist if you didn't already have it.

:worship:

Hey Russel, is the name of your website ("In the Attic with the Stars") a line from "I of the Mourning"? Incidentally, What's your other favorite album? Adore kicks my ass and makes me cry all the time.

Right now I am listening to Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine, it's painful, but with moments of genius that make it all worth it.

Hellveto - Shadow of the Blue

Man, this guys older stuff is fantastic. Medieval Scream, SHadow of the Blue, My Eternal Hegemony. Class stuff. Haven't given the newer stuff a proper listen yet. For fans of old Summoning, mid era Graveland, and early Nok Mort.

True Pagan Black Metal, indeed.