What's the last CD you listened to?

MadeInNewJersey said:
s224.jpg

believe it or not, i'm a big fan.

Doomcifer said:
Gods Tower - The Turns
Didnt know anyone else knew of this band (i have recommended them on occasion) 'seven rains of fire' is a great song, good band. Their first album is also good if you can find it.

spikes77 said:
Didnt know anyone else knew of this band (i have recommended them on occasion) 'seven rains of fire' is a great song, good band. Their first album is also good if you can find it.

Funny, I also thought nobody else knew of them. I only recently heard of them because Kamaedzitca did a cover of one of their songs.

MFJ said:
Well I'm willing to listen to this album, but Marduk does suck.
never heard marduk, one of those bands that i feel like i should have heard at this point but never have...if i'm gonna trust anyone i'll trust max fucking johnson though :tickled:

spikes77 said:

Yeah, I actually just got both The Eerie & The Turns for cheap. Very Bathory-esque heathen doom metal. Really good, rough stuff imo. I like what the chap does with his geeeetar as well.

cthulufhtagn said:
never heard marduk, one of those bands that i feel like i should have heard at this point but never have...if i'm gonna trust anyone i'll trust max fucking johnson though :tickled:

hahahahaha, that means a lot.

I hate Marduk because it's typical crappy hyperfast/boring Swedish black metal. I hate that whole "fuck me jesus" bullshit too.

Marduk's early stuff is great, their very recent stuff has been good too, but in a different way. I think it's that hyperspeed Panzer Division Mardauk-era stuff that most people seem to associate with them.