What's the worst movie you've never seen?

I like "Dad" rock, haha. For me it has nothing to do with my generation or era the art (or whatever you want to call it) was produced.

So, in essence, all of our Star Wars references and anecdotes must mean absolutely nothing to you, right? Interesting...
This isn't necessarily true. I do get a lot of the references, but I think that may contribute to my lack of desire to see it. Part of what makes movies awesome to me is discovering those little quotable bits within on my own. I went a good 10 or 12 years before finally seeing Pulp Fiction and when Samuel Jackson (forgot his character's name) says "ENGLISH MUTHUFUCKA! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?" it just wasn't as awesome as everyone else made it out to be. It still ruled and I still laughed hard, but it was lacking. It could have been better.

yeah I'm 30 and all my friends worshiped or at least enjoyed the movie(s). I have seen bits and pieces of it here and there, but never a full movie all the way through.

It's kinda like cocaine. Didn't give a shit about it when I was younger and never tried it. Now I'm older and think "Why even bother trying it now? I'd rather tell people I've never done it and watch them get confused."

:D

Ack, Star Wars is pretty cool, the original trilogy that is, which IMHO easily transcends the (now) quite dated production. There's more to it than plain looks or it would have never become what it is now.

It's just that - pound for pound - Star Trek is the qualitative better franchise. ;)

It's overrated to everyone who just turned 21. For everyone else, it's epic.

Except for Kevin, of course. He's pretty much the combo-breaker.

Well, I'm 22, and I will stand by my declaration that the original trilogy is the greatest series of all time, and that Empire Strikes back is THE greatest film ever.

the first time i saw Napoleon Dynamite i was like 'wtf this is kinda dumb' then for some reason i saw it a second time and it was hilarious. i still laugh every time i see parts of it. its incredibly dumb but that's part of the genius.