What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Hangover? Really?

I'm embarrassed that you're from my state. :(

I'm not from you're state, you're from mine. Nyah, nyah, nyah! That movie fucking sucked. There wasn't one fucking thing funny in it. The characters were annoying, especially that Ken Jeong (or whatever the hell his name is) played. He's annoying in every movie he's in. Only actor worse is Ben Stiller.

I'm not from you're state, you're from mine. Nyah, nyah, nyah! That movie fucking sucked. There wasn't one fucking thing funny in it. The characters were annoying, especially that Ken Jeong (or whatever the hell his name is) played. He's annoying in every movie he's in. Only actor worse is Ben Stiller.

I didn't really figure an auditor would have a sense of humor, anyway.

I didn't really figure an auditor would have a sense of humor, anyway.

And I didn't think an electronics sales person from Wally world would know how to connect to the internet so,...we're even. :Smug:

Besides, I do have a sense of humor, that's why I think The Hangover sucks. Caddyshack...funny. Blazing Saddles....funny. Clerks...funny.

Seriously, pissing match aside, I don't find the current batch of comedies (except for Smith) all that funny. I like the stuff from the 70's and 80's a lot better.

I didn't really like Hangover that much, either. It was funny in places, but mainly the Mike Tyson scenes.

Napoleon Dynamite was hysterical.

Noooooooooooo, Cop Out really sucked. I don't blame Kevin for that one, he directed it but he didn't write it. He has said that he's pretty much done with writing movies which is a shame because "Zach & Miri" was fucking hysterical.

I'd say Zach and Miri qualifies as an answer to this thread. It was just two hours of dick jokes and a plot you could see coming from a mile away. The Clerks cartoon is probably my favorite thing Kevin Smith's ever done, because he actually had to be clever in order to get jokes in around the censors. The subtlety was much funnier than the ANAL SEX LOL jokes in Zach and Miri.

He's been working on Red State for 5 years. Who knows if/when it will get made.

It starts filming next week for a early 2011 release.

And cop-out wasn't too terrible...... if you compare it to fucking Jersey Girl.

Anyway, my vote is for Catwoman for worst movie ever and Troll 2 for best worst movie ever.