What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

This was literally the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. It was so bad that not even casting Debbie Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas could save it. I thought it would be similar to a, "it's so horrible that it's amazing" movie, but this isn't even a B-movie, more like a C minus. They didn't even try to have any sort of accuracy in anything whatsoever. I think the screenplay was written by a 5-year-old who said, "HEY YOU GUYS! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME?!??!?! IT WOULD BE SOOOOOO COOL IF WE COULD HAVE A GIANT OCTOPUS AND A GIANT SHARK FIGHT EACH OTHER AND THEN THEY COULD ATTACK BOATS AND STUFF!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
some are pretty decent movies that might have a bad ending or one shortcoming in them, but I don't think they deserve the "worst movie" stamp just for that reason. it's like saying michael bay makes the worst movies, even though explosions are awesome

I agree with Karmic.

However those movies like Epic Movie are legitimately bad.

Also Orange County. Omg that movie was awful!
Legion smelled like rotting shit. It could have been good if they tried.

I do have to say, The Happening gets my vote as one of the worst. I watch everything, I'll see a bad movie twice (or more) just to make sure that I don't like it.
I saw the Happening for FREE and was angry at the end that my time was wasted. Poor acting, poor dialogue, terrible premise, even worse plot points. I mean seriously, they out run the wind in one scene.

Street Fighter is also a very bad film.

I watch very few movies, and I usually make sure that I'm going to like it beforehand, especially if I'm paying for it. I've seen plenty of "meh" movies, but I can't remember the last time that I saw one that was truly awful. I saw Centurion last night and it was ungood.

Now shitty TV, that I could go on about.

too much saying "worst movie" because people just don't like it

scums

That's why I said 'worst movie you've ever seen', thus asking people to post the movies they considered to be the worst.
It's just opinions, we're not movie critics. :)