What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Blood Gnome. a movie about a CSI phorographer with a magic camera that lets him see invisible gnomes that are attacking BDSM enthusiasts during sex in an attempt to take over the world. it sounds like it would be funny but it's totally fucking unbearably bad.

Manos: The Hands of Fate, The Room and Hobgoblins are also horrirfic

OK:

xXx
10.000 BC

and Highlander part 2 !!!!
This one is so bad, I can't even watch part 1 anymore!!!

Don't forget the real blowjob being given at the party.

true :headbang: but yeah, it's a pretty amazing movie, gotta watch it again... feels like i missed out on alot the first time around

I don't know but Space Balls was absolutely horrible.

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

Most Christmas movies just out and out suck but having been dragged by my girlfriend and her family to see "Four Christmases" was almost unbearable. The fact that Reese Witherspoon hates Kevin Smith just makes me hate her even more.

The Hangover. One of the most annoying movies I've ever seen, except for...

Napoleon Dynamite. Saw this movie on a date, halfway through my date and I looked at each other and, in unison, said "I don't get this movie, do you?" People say it's brilliant but some people also enjoy getting kicked in the balls really hard as well.

please, proceed to kill yourself

Please, come up with a response that isn't middle school level. If you think it's funny your sense of humor is simple. You were probably the kid that laughed out loud at cartoons.

The movie fucking sucks, you guys are just nostalgic.