whats ur love prism?

so whats it?

• Total voters
1Prism%20of%20Love.jpg

Strangelight said:
hey snow2fall can you get ketamine?
Hey Strangelight, wanna fall into a "K-hole" or what?! :dopey:
"[...] Higher doses produce a hallucinogenic (trippy) effect, and may cause the user to feel very far away from their body.
This experience is often referred to as entering a "K-hole" and has been compared to a near death experience with sensations of rising above one's body. Many users find the experience spiritually significant , while others find it frightening.
While in a K-hole it is very difficult to move. People usually remain seated or lying down during the experience.
While low doses of Ketamine can increase heart-rate, at higher doses it depresses consciousness and breathing and is extremely dangerous to combine with downers like alcohol, Valium or GHB.
Frequent use can cause disruptions in consciousness and lead to neuroses or other mental disorders [...]"

snow2fall said:
Hey Strangelight, wanna fall into a "K-hole" or what?! :dopey:
"[...] Higher doses produce a hallucinogenic (trippy) effect, and may cause the user to feel very far away from their body.
This experience is often referred to as entering a "K-hole" and has been compared to a near death experience with sensations of rising above one's body. Many users find the experience spiritually significant , while others find it frightening.
While in a K-hole it is very difficult to move. People usually remain seated or lying down during the experience.
While low doses of Ketamine can increase heart-rate, at higher doses it depresses consciousness and breathing and is extremely dangerous to combine with downers like alcohol, Valium or GHB.
Frequent use can cause disruptions in consciousness and lead to neuroses or other mental disorders [...]"

aye. I thought you were a horse fixer and that?

Strangelight said:
aye. I thought you were a horse fixer and that?
Haha... I dissected dogs, horses and cows at university. Dead ones, of course. :D But I'll be studying food chemistry from next semester - sorry mate! So no veterinary anaesthetics for you. But I'll see what I can find for you in the chemistry lab. ;)

snow2fall said:
Haha... I dissected dogs, horses and cows at university. Dead ones, of course. :D But I'll be studying food chemistry from next semester - sorry mate! So no veterinary anaesthetics for you. But I'll see what I can find for you in the chemistry lab. ;)

What did they smell like? There was a dead cow outside my house for like 2 days or so, and it stunk.

Strangelight said:
What did they smell like? There was a dead cow outside my house for like 2 days or so, and it stunk.
Why the hell would there be a dead cow in front of your house?? Urgh...
Fortunately, we dissected "preserved" animals most of the time. So we had to put up with the smell of formaline - which is only slightly nicer than the smell of rotting flesh... Moreover, it's cancerogenic. :ill: