Whats your 10 Bands?

-[chop]- said:
wow your really the one to talk...Mars Volta :erk:

I would like to see the Chili Peppers or most of the crap you listen to for that matter go off on some insane 20 minute improvised tangent like The Mars Volta do live... (Awesome to watch high as a mother fucker) Anyone who doesn't at least respect them as musicians is an idiot, and judging by alot of your posts on here, your the idiot KING

Benighted1 said:
I would like to see the Chili Peppers or most of the crap you listen to for that matter go off on some insane 20 minute improvised tangent like The Mars Volta do live... Anyone who doesn't at least respect them as musicians is an idiot, and judging by alot of your posts on here, your the idiot KING

Im the idiot king....at least you spelled it right....by the way...why listen to what an cocksucking Opeth ghey says....

Benighted1 said:
An cocksucking? Good Englay dumb ass (and you try to hassle me about spelling and the like :lol:)

Thats not even the point...the point is why are you here flaming others list when your list is teh ghey? is that what you fagots at the Opeth forum does? why dont ya go back there?

Benighted1 said:
Dont cry now...

LoL thats your answer? why are you here flaming? why are you flaming others lists? answer the fucking questions or are you to retarded to understand?

Why dont you go back to "kinddigaden"

1) slayer
2) cannibal corpse
3) in flames
4) mayhem
5) black sabbath
6) dimmu borgir
7) children of bodom
8) devildriver
9) behemoth
10) pantera