Whats your 10 Bands?

Sanity'sMask said:
id like to know how you know what both those bands even sound like, A true metalhead would never cross the emo line.. and now you shall DIE!. or something like that...:erk:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanity'sMask said:
id like to know how you know what both those bands even sound like, A true metalhead would never cross the emo line.. and now you shall DIE!. or something like that...:erk:

errr are you completely retarded? Do you even know what emo is? LOL @ The Mars volta being emo!!! Your stupidity astounds me..

Benighted1 said:
errr are you completely retarded? Do you even know what emo is? LOL @ The Mars volta being emo!!! Your stupidity astounds me..
QFT
I could easily argue how I think the Mars Volta is total shit, but it wont get anywhere. Its definatly not EMO.

And I do listen to stuff otehr than Metal! Folk, classical, some Ambience, my freind is going to lend me some Jazz considering im going to be training in Jazz Bass for the next 4 years or so :p

Benighted1 said:
Do all of you guys only listen to metal??? How can you expect to know anything about music if you only listen to one genre? :erk:

Some people are closed minded...some just don't like anything else. Though the previous is most likely the case.

Benighted1 said:
Do all of you guys only listen to metal??? How can you expect to know anything about music if you only listen to one genre? :erk:

You can't really call metal one single genre, it's so extensive that it includes other genres aswell. So by having metal you don't need anything else really.

CliffBurton said:
QFT
I could easily argue how I think the Mars Volta is total shit, but it wont get anywhere. Its definatly not EMO.

And I do listen to stuff otehr than Metal! Folk, classical, some Ambience, my freind is going to lend me some Jazz considering im going to be training in Jazz Bass for the next 4 years or so :p

If you want some good Jazz dude, check out Coltrane, he's the fucking man!

P.S I would be interested in hearing you argue why the Mars Volta are shit, and without saying something cliche like 'the singer sounds like he's got no balls" etc.

1. Children Of Bodom
2. Pantera
3. Arch Enemy
4. In Flames
5. Slayer
6. Strapping Young Lad
7. Down
8. Norther
9. Superjoint Ritual
10. Metallica?

Benighted1 said:
Retarded post of the year.. what do ya reckon?

I rekon, total sig material!

Everyone who has posted a list on here fails at life to the most extreme extent, except one person.

Its alright to love metal but some of you really need to do your homework, if you say how much you "love" the genre.

I appreciate that alot of you guys are young and still very naive when it comes to music, even if you dont agree, its very evident.

If you love metal so much, you should really use your time on these forums to listen to those more experienced listeners and take on board what they have to say, but i guess its very hard to do that on this forum cause there are sooo many morons.