What's your baby?(guitar)

I have 3 guitars:
Yamaha Pacifica 112 (was my first guitar)
Marathon ProSeries RR (24-fret-rhoads-copy, pretty damn good guitar for 200€ including shaped hardcase)

my baby is my modified BC Rich NJ Warlock: Dimarzio-PUs (superdistortion2), rockinger blackbox, electronics changed from 2volume,1tone to 2tone,1volume

Customized Jackson RR with EMG 95 and 89 and white bevels.

Customized BC Rich with EMG gainboost and Seymour duncans.

I seem to be holding steady at 5 babies for a while now:

jackson soloist custom, one hum (EMG 81) in a red black crackle finish with a non-recessed floyd.
jackson SL-1 (EMG 81, SA, SA; running @ 18V)
schecter custom shop sunset-7 (dual EMG 707s)
gibson 'gothic' V, refinished and heavily modded (rio grande bastard/fat bastard)
gibson SG special, stock

The family jewels:

- 1987 Fernandes MIJ Stratocaster (Klaim Aktiv pickups, Graphtec saddles)
- 1991 Fender Re-Issue '57 Stratocaster MIA (SD Hotrails in bridge, Graphtec saddles)
- 1978 Fender Precision Bass (now back to it's original red color)

IMAG0020.jpg

Jackson RX10D haevily Modded (EMG 81, New gold hardware, Yellow Bevels)
Epiphone SG Junior 1 Hum in bridge(with Seymore Duncan Seth Lover)

Currently Working on. . .
Self Build Jackson RR 24 fret Neck rosewood, bound, regular headstock, Sharkfin Inlays. Single Hum EMG HZ with pa-2, bottom wing cutaway, chrome Hardware, Original Floyd Rose

Epiphone Fat 210 (My first guitar. Planning to modify with an EM 85-S-S set and Sprezel tuners)

ESP/ltd. F200 (To be sold)

Ibanez RG1527 7 String (Probably will sell)

And my baby, my ESP/ltd. F400FM. Will make a few mods, but otherwise, a fucking dream

Nobody wants to hear mine... (ha ha ha I have posted this many times) I have three upper-middle class guitars that I like but my "baby" is worth a fortune only to me. I bought a low-end Korean Ibanez from a pawn shop because... well it played fairly well and had a cool blue-green transparent finish. That guitar has been dropped, kicked, puked on, you name it. Don't take that the wrong way, I take care of my guitars, it was just dumb luck but the toughness is not all I like about it. That guitar is sweet. I have not changed a pickup, tuners... nothing. Solid guitar though all I know about it is that it is an Ibanez EX series. I'd fight hell for that guitar.

Bryant

3 Decent Guitars:

1) BC Rich NJ Series 6-String Beast (Which I almost exclusively use for recording solo's)
2) BC Rich NJ Series 7-String Warlock (Used for everything else such as jamming, recording rhythms etc)
3) BC Rich Virgin, ancient guitar, my first 'Real' guitar. Still my favorite for practicing speed and technique.

I use heavy guage strings, without detuning. 11-56 on a six strings. 11-58 on seven strings. Manly for practice. I want to get another seven string for live performances (only) and put a slightly lower guage on it.

I love my Gibson Faded V, and I have A Fender MIM Toronado that I am working on modifying. I love both of them. They offer different things to me, but I would love to get a 3 single coil guitar for a little more variety.

@Aida Melodica - As far as a Smaller scale guitar. I don't know how one would feel, but Fernandes makes a guitar called the Nomad, which is technically listed as a travel guitar.

Also aida - try daisyrock.com. Some are more masculine and most seem quite feminine, but they are supposed to be smaller scale. I like the Blue Shimmer in the Rock Candy Special.

well..... i "had" 3...... Washburn strat- factory pickups...Jackson DR7t loaded with emgs, jackson performer w/factory pickups,,,,,,,,,sold all of them to buy a new Gibson Les Paul Studio......all black..black pick guard...chrome hardware.... i never knew what i was missing!!!!!!!

i've got two elettric babies....
ESP-ltd f200 ,with EMG pick-up ,very very hard sound.
Ibanez Joe Satriani JS1000,for shredding and jazz-fusion composition,fucking elegant yea

but i want to buy a Jackson Randy Rhoads...sigh :(