WHATS YOUR CURRENT BAND CRAZE?

i used to like tri repetae a lot but then i kinda went off it......i mean its rpetty out there but in comparison to their later stuff parts of it just seem a little undeveloped and almost silly to me

Carcassian said:
Spectacular Views. I congratulate you on a worthwhile post. I can feel my ire subsiding.

Mind you, the comma and the full stop are not your enemies. :kickass:

I dunno man, I just feel really weird typing like this!

Perpetual Catatonia said:
Lately I haven't been able to get enough Soilwork.

i used to be that guy but find it hard to get that vibe these days. maybe i've overplayed them to much in the past or maybe i just need something different from them. disarmonia mundis last cd been getting more listens than the last soilwork these days.

Thats probably because the last couple of Soilwork albums have been fucking dreadful, to be honest.

At the minute, I'm going through another one of my bi-annual Cathedral obsessions. They usually last for about a month at a time.

Carcassian said:
Thats probably because the last couple of Soilwork albums have been fucking dreadful, to be honest.

At the minute, I'm going through another one of my bi-annual Cathedral obsessions. They usually last for about a month at a time.

i dont think they are dreadful at all but i kinda miss the energy that i get out of the chainheart machine and predators portrait albums. the clean choruses are okay and sung well but they seem to steal momentum out of the songs. i really enjoy melodic stuff in my metal but i really would love to hear them re-invent themselves again. they've always had the talent but i'd like to hear them go crazy with it again.

currently:
Through the Eyes of the Dead
Between the Buried and Me
As I Lay Dying
The Number 12 Looks Like You
The Red Chord

Spectacular Views said:
i find their earlier stuff kinda cheese i like their post-tri repetae output more with chiastic slide being my fav probably although confield is great too though it took me a loooooooooot of effort to really get into

i had a big thing for the song tewe :)