Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manowar

• Virgin Steele

• none of the above

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
...of all metal bands...ANTHRAX is and will be my favourite...just like King Crimson is my fav of all prog bands and Miles Davis' early 70's stuff is the best jazz for me...

T:)

Out of those it's Anthrax, but my real favorites right now are Social Distortion and Stray Cats.

"Down On the World Again" by Social D is one of my all-time favorite punk songs. The entire White Heat White Light White Trash album is really good. You know, Scott Ian is a huge Brian Setzer fan. Stray Cat Strut!

I like the majority of bands mentioned in the poll, but none are my favourite. Napalm Death would have to come pretty close as my favourite band.

"Down On the World Again" by Social D is one of my all-time favorite punk songs. The entire White Heat White Light White Trash album is really good. You know, Scott Ian is a huge Brian Setzer fan. Stray Cat Strut!

Yeah, White Heat is my favorite punk album ever.

Didn't know Scott likes Brian Setzer, whoa! Well I guess as a guitar player it's hard not to worship Setzer, he's just that damn good.

This IS my fav band:

Sheer power...

T:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah those are some great albums. Saw Stray Cats's farewell tour in 2008 and instantly cut my long hair short.:D They were still that good!

The Glasgow gig on the farewlll tour was cancelled at the last minute, no official expalanation was given but the the ticket shop had heard that a knive was thrown on stage the previous show and had damaged Slim Jim's hand.

The Rumble in Brixton DVD made up for it.:Shedevil: