Whats your job??

i work at a science centre and get paid to sit on a computer and take care of animals all day, i get hammered at work all the time its pretty slack :kickass: i also run a virtual ride and listen to tunes while i do it. Im going to university next eyar to get my bachelor of science with a major in biology.

I teach Finnish for immigrants and exchange students.

Some funny things happen to my students cause of the language difficulties.. wrong pronunciation for example.. let's take this one case to prove what they have to deal with..

I had a Canadian guy at the courses and he was very hardworking and eager to speak with Finns to exercise his Finnish skills.. then one day he came to the class and said he will NEVER speak Finnish again.. when I asked what has changed his mind so much he said that he had one day said to his neighbour "Hei, mites menee? Nain vaimoasi eilen." (hi, how's it going, I fucked your wife yesterday) with a very happy tune...

You see, I saw is in Finnish Näin.. which is pronouncewise not so different from the word Nain, I fucked..

But hey, maybe he was just being honest :D

I teach Finnish for immigrants and exchange students.

Some funny things happen to my students cause of the language difficulties.. wrong pronunciation for example.. let's take this one case to prove what they have to deal with..

I had a Canadian guy at the courses and he was very hardworking and eager to speak with Finns to exercise his Finnish skills.. then one day he came to the class and said he will NEVER speak Finnish again.. when I asked what has changed his mind so much he said that he had one day said to his neighbour "Hei, mites menee? Nain vaimoasi eilen." (hi, how's it going, I fucked your wife yesterday) with a very happy tune...

You see, I saw is in Finnish Näin.. which is pronouncewise not so different from the word Nain, I fucked..

But hey, maybe he was just being honest :D

Give me free lessons then. :p

Damn.. so tempted to teach you wrong :/ *laughs*

Rakastan sinua or Minä rakastan sinua.

..wonder who that would be for ;)

I work in a convenience store. My boss is a cocksucking paki who makes jews look generous. I really do hate him. My job blows, makes me work insanely fucked up hours and is not worth the money, but on the other hand I get a lot of free candy and shit so it all balances out. At night I spend half the shift listening to music sitting on my ass, so it has it's advantages.

Downside is all the drunk and you know, the fact people rob the place :lol:
:lol: :lol: I laughed