Whats your job??

R00PE

May 12, 2007
So i was wondering where are you working or what are you studiying ?? to get it more interesting you could tell the worst shit that happens you at the job

i got one funny story:
now im a carpenter but i used to be a cashier in a supermarket and a gay dude told me what do you eat to get such beautiful eyes hahaha :ill: ..shouldve told him ..pussy

I'm the door guy at Guitar Center. I work with the drummer from Impaled (he is an assistant manager). It's kinda cool :)

I work in a drugstore as an assistant... I put stuck on the tablets and it's fucking boring. I want to work in the make up section :lol: I could, but I need a formation.

aaand I go to college in an Art program and it's very hard. I am in a 3 months break yay.

I work in a convenience store. My boss is a cocksucking paki who makes jews look generous. I really do hate him. My job blows, makes me work insanely fucked up hours and is not worth the money, but on the other hand I get a lot of free candy and shit so it all balances out. At night I spend half the shift listening to music sitting on my ass, so it has it's advantages.

Downside is all the drunk and you know, the fact people rob the place :lol:

I work at LA Fitness. 'Tis a gym. I show people different and new ways to do the exercises, and train them.

The guy who works at a local bar popularized a new kind of pizza. You should try making some.

Poutine Pizza :lol:
Just take pizza dough, and instead of pizza ingredients put fries, gravy and cheese on it. It's surprisingly good.

The guy who works at a local bar popularized a new kind of pizza. You should try making some.

Poutine Pizza :lol:
Just take pizza dough, and instead of pizza ingredients put fries, gravy and cheese on it. It's surprisingly good.

:lol: That is suprisingly epic for such a simple idea.

I am pupil on the private economy school in Rosenheim city :puke:
1 year, and i am gonna make an apprenticeship as automobile sales management

I work at the Largest Slaughterhouse in Australia on the kill floor we kill 903 Cows and bull a day, Before that i worked in a music shop as assistant salesperson.